Jimmy Kimmel Live

Chase's P.O.V.)
I was almost back to my normal self again. I still had panic attacks but they where small once or didnt take long. I was with Scarlett, Evans, Hemsworth, Jeremy and Robert at Jimmy Kimmel. "Please welcome. The cast of the new Marvel movie Avengers the howl of the Alpha" Jimmy called out and we came out. "Please welcome, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansen, Andrew Chase Albers and Robert Downey Junior" he said. We sat down on the couch. "First off all. Happy birthday Chase. 17 year old right" Jimmy asked. I nodded. "Yep thats right" I said grinning. "You were one of the directors of the movie. How was it for you to direct these guys?" He asked. "Well. I learned a lot but I basically just told them what I think and I asked what they thought was best. Because they know more of there character and I knew more of the character I made" I explained, "but it was real fun" I said. "Speaking of fun. Who is in charge of the fun?". "Outside fun or general fun?" Evans asked. "Outside?" Jimmy said. Everyone pointed either at Renner or Evans. "Well. You know. We are all busu with kids and stuff" Evans said, "everyone except?" Rdj asked looking at him, "except this guy" Evans said pointing at himself while grinning. "And Chase" Jimmy said looking at me. "I dont want kids. Well now. Im still a kid myself" I said. "But ya know. Maybe one day there will be a little minni me running around" I said. An image popped in my head of me and a little baby/kid. I smilled at that. "Oh please not another one of you" Scarlett said. I looked at her and placed my hand over my heart in mock hurt. "Ouch" I said. She laughed. "Chase we have a surprise for you" Jimmy said going behind his desk. I leaned my hand on Roberts shoulder and pushed myself to try and look over the desk to see what Jimmy was grabbing. I heard giggling and looked at the crowd. I looked at RDJ. He was nodding his head.

(Roberts P.O.V.)
When he leaned on my shoulder to look at Jimmy like a little kid. My heart warmed up. When the crowd laughed and giggled Chase looked at me. I nodded my head. "Thats Chase for ya. Curious as always"

(Chases P.O.V.)
I got the present from Jimmy and it was a mug with the name if the show. I laughed. "Yes! I always wanted a mug like this" I said. "Now what do you say" Robert said looking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Thank you Jimmy" I said in a child like voice. I sat the mug down on the ground. "Now I also have a present for you" Robert said. "Are you just doing this ao you can get the attention of off Jimmy?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Duh" He said raising an eyebrow. He handed me two envelopes. I opened the first and read it. Half way through I stopped and looked at RDJ and back at the letter. Back to RDJ and the letter. I opened the second letter and tears rolled down my eyes. I looked at him agian and he had tears as well. I quickly got up my feet and turned to look at him, my eyes shocked and mouth wide open. "You for real?" I asked in tears going on my knees. He nodded. "Oh my god. He isnt kidding" I said and fell to the ground. I put my hands on my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I moved my hands and saw Robert. He was sitting next to me. I pushed myself up and hugged him tight. "Thank you" I said putting my head on his shoulder. "You deserve it" he said. I grabbed the second letter and turned it to the camera.

---------------------------------------------------------
CONSENT OF ADOPTION

1) Name:
- Male applicant: Robert Downey Junior
- Female applicant: Susan Downey

2) Relatioship child:
- gardian

3) Child before adoption:
- First name: Andrew
- Middle name: Chase
- Last name: Albers
- Age: 17
- Date of birth: 27 October 2000
- Place of birth: Groningen, Netherlands.

4) Child info after adoption:
- First name: Andrew
- Middle name: Chase
- Last name: Downey

5) The judge finds that the child:
- agrees for adoption [x]
- doesnt agree for adoption [ ]

Signature dad: _____________
Signature mom:____________
---------------------------------------------------------

Cheers and claps where heard. The rest of my costars where clapping and crying as well. "Well after the break you'll hear more" Jimmy said. I looked back at the letter.

(After the break)
"So we have another Downey among us" Jimmy yelled out loud. Everyone cheered. I got a push from Robert and smilled and whispered a thank you. So now Im official