Family matters

"So Chase, you have more talent aside from drawing and creating character. You actually play musical instruments" Jimmy Kimmel said. I nodded my head. "Look at this" he said and a video started playing.

---------------------------------------------------------
I was sitting behind a piano and was playing "In the blood" by John Mayer. I was silently humming the words.
---------------------------------------------------------

A different video was shown

---------------------------------------------------------
I was playing guitar in front of my family. Playing "you let me walk alone" by Michael Schulte.
---------------------------------------------------------
You could see mum crying at the lyrics:
*I was born from one love of two
hearts. We were three kids and a loving mum. You made this place a home, a shelter from the storm.
You said I had one life and a true heart. I tried my best and I came so far*

And dad was silently sobbing at:
*My childhood hero will always be you, and no one else comes close*

"So the last one was quite a song for your family" Jimmy asked. I nodded "well, uh, you know. Im not related by blood but yet Im still theirs and will forever be-" I started, "and the song you let me walk alone is a good song about family-" I said almost crying, "because, they. Uhm. I'm sorry-" and there is the water. Jimmy handed me a tissue. I thanked him. "Its hard for a family to adopt and even they didnt really knew me at that point. But dad just made the desicion right away. And no matter how often I say thank it wont be enough-" I say wiping a tear away. "So for all people who thought a out adopting a child. Please do so. Even for a dumb teenager like me you can change their lives for ever". "So thats why I'm going to visit some orphanages and hang out with some kids so you guys can meet these guys" I say.