Let's get out of here

(Chase P.O.V.)
So for mine and Tom's first date I was in charge for the activity and Tom was in charge for the food. So Tom was riding my car. This is gonna end horrible. Tom rode out the parkinglot of the golf court. So he drove us to his house so we could get changed into some fancy clothing, suits. Im talking about suits. Soon we went to the restaurant were Tom had made a reservation. We arrived at the restaurant, I can say it was pretty fancy. Tom looked at me and I looked at Tom. "Its fancy?" I replied. "Yeah" he replied in the same way I did. Not quit sure if we would fit in. "I saw a nandos near by. Lets go there" I said. His face lit up. He put the car in reverse "lets get out of here" and backed up. We arrived and we got seated. "I'll order for you and you order for me" Tom said. I agreed to his request. "Wait its all chicken?" I said looking at the menu. (Never been to Nando's so don't know the menu). He chuckled. "You're lucky I'm a fan of chicken" I said and winked at him. He shook his head and blushed. "You look cute blushing" I said making him blush harder. "Aww you're even blushing harder now" I said. "Stop making me blush" he said through greeted teeth. "You love me" I said blowing him a kiss. I dont care if I'm public. He rolled his eyes and whisper "dang it... its true". Soon we orderd and we talked about some random stuff.

(Tom's P.O.V.)
We talked about random stuff. Like our dogs and we both agreed to go swimming with them some time. I might have to convince him to get Marvel and stay at my place and go in the morning. Our food arrived and we started to eat. I watched Chase and he seemed to enjoy it very much. He closed his eyes and softly moaned. I smirked as I watched him. He opened his eyes. "Dont say that dirty comment outloud" he warned me. I put my hands up in fake surrender. We asked for the bill and I paid for dinner. He payed for the activity and I pay for dinner. Fair and square. Both true gentlemans. We said goodbye to the staff and headed out. We had parked the car near a local park and just walked around and bit before we went home. When we arrived at the car I told him my suggestion. I waited anxiously for his reply. He nodded. "So we'll get Marvel and some clothes for myself for tonight and tomorrow and some other stuff and then go to your house" he replied.

(Chase's P.O.V.)
Little Chase was jumping up and down around in my brain. I was so excited and I was so lucky that he asked to stay at his place.

We arrived at my house and we hopped out. We walked inside. "Look at you guys" mum called out. "Let me take a picture?" She said. I made an ugh sound but Tom pulled me closer.

(I know this is Tom with Ty Simpkins but imagine its Chase with Tom)

Mom made the picture and I asked where Marvel was. Dad pointed upstairs. "Marvel!" I called out. You could hear a thump from upstairs and soon paws running down the stairs. He turned the corner and ran to me. "Oh god here he comes" I yelled clapping my hands at the running pitbull. I squatted down and he jumped into my arms and he licked my face. "Yes I love you to" I said. I stood up and looked at mom and dad. "So Im gonna stay with Tom tonight. And I'm gonna take Marvel with me" I explained. Dad looked hurtfull. "Dont give me that look. He's my dog" I sassed. "But he loves me more. Don't you, Marvel" he said to Marvel who walked up to him wagging his tail completely ignoring me. "Anyway. I'm getting some stuff and then we are going. Marvel is coming because we are going swimming tomorrow" I said walking to my room. Dad looked at me with a happy expression. "Swimming will be good for him" he said.

(1 hour later)

We arrived at Tom's house and I grabbed my bag. Tom had Marvel's leash and grabbed him out of the back of the car. Marvel was excited and sniffed around. Tom let him go and he immediatly went to Tessa.

Soon I got settled in and a movie was playing on the screen. "I got popcorn!" I heard Tom yell. I quickly ran towards the kitchen. "Popcorn?" I said sliding to a stop. He chuckled and nodded. Soon we both sat down with a bowl of popcorn and watched the movie. Sometimes giving the others dog some popcorn and then getting told off.

_______________________________________
Published: 20 june 2019

Quote: 3 words, 8 letters say it and I'm yours. I GOT FOOD! -unknown