Chapter 1

Taylor POV

"Sam! Shut your singing mouth up! You're giving me a headache already!" Chad yelled causing me to jerk up from my slumber sleep. I groaned and buried my face in my pillow.

The door to my room slammed opened. "Taylooooor." Sam sang. "Wake up. Its morning."

I groaned, "Shut up Sam!"

"Not until you're awake!" He sang and jump on my bed. I cursed him and got out of bed. "I'm up I'm up! You could stop already." I grumbled and stomp to my bathroom.

Sam is my twin brother. He is blond while I'm a dirty blonde. I had hazel blue eyes while he had hazel eyes. Sam is very annoying and immature but can be scary and so serious at times. Chad is my older brother. He had dark hair and blue eyes. He inherited his dark hair from dad, obviously. We live in New York City cause dad had his own company here. Mum died when she gave birth to me and Sam so I didn't know her. From what Chad and dad told us, she's down to earth and very sweet. I saw her picture before and I inherited her dirty blonde hair, eyes and lips.

"Taylor! Are you awake or are you sleeping in there?" Sam called out.

I groaned, "I'm spacing out! Relax, I'll be out in a giffy."

I heard footstep walking away and Chad yelling something inappropriate. This is how my morning was, constant bickering, yelling and cussing. After I done bathing, I dry my body and changed into my crop top and high waisted ripped shorts. I towel dry my hair and brush it and let it down just like that. I had natural wave so I'm good.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs, walking into the kitchen. Living with boys is a lot of hard work, considering how untidy they were and they're very loud, it's annoying and unbearable sometimes.

"Hey! Isn't that too short for you?" Chad asked as he squinted his eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes, "No they fit me perfectly fine." I stated. I sit on the stool beside Sam. Chad huff, "Go wear something appropriate." he grumbled.

I snort, "If you called sweatpants and oversize shirt appropriate then no."

Sam chuckled, "Don't worry. I'll be there with Tay when we're in school." he assured him. Chad rolled his eyes and scoff. Unlike us, he's a college student in NYU, It's his second year.

"Where's dad?" I asked as I took a bite from the pancake he made.

"He left for work already. Had meeting in an hour." he answered. I nod my head and continue eating my pancake. Chad is the one who would usually do the breakfast and dinner, just because I'm not that professional in cooking yet.

"Come on Tay, we're gonna be late for school." Sam said as his voice muffle by the food since he haven't finish chewing. My nose scrunched up in disgust, "Ew chew with your mouth close." He rolled his eyes at me. I put the plate in the sink before kissing Chad's cheek and said my goodbye before following Sam outside.

Chad and Sam is never ashame of me or anything before. He don't mind hugging me or kissing my cheek in public, one of the reason why I love them to death.

I got in the passanger seat and put on my seatbelt. Sam start the car and turn on the radio and start singing along to the song in a off key tone.

I groaned and cover my ear, "Shut up! Sam! Shut up!" I shouted.

He changed the station until the Black widow song came on. Sam and I squeal and start singing along while doing a little dance in the car.

"Gonna love you! Like a black widow baby!" we sang in off key.

We burst out laughing knowing how horrible our voices are. He parked the car in his usual spot and we got out. It's the first semester of us being senior. I sigh and follow Sam to the school. Another fact, Sam is like my personal bodyguard. He would either following me around and just look after me from afar.

I walk over to my locker and see Iggy and Gillian at my locker. They smile and waved at me once they see me. I grinned and wave back as I walk towards them and hug them. "Hey Tay." they said in unison.

"Oh hi Sam." Iggy said as she smile at Sam.

Iggy had a huge crush on Sam since sophomore cause that's when puberty kick in and he look like one hot model, that's what she usually said. On the other hand, Sam is oblivious to his secret admirers or any kind of things that involve feelings. Gillian and I shared a look before she shove Iggy towards Sam.

She stumble forward and Sam hold her and steadying her. She blush and said a small thank you before glaring over at us. Gil grinned, 'Your welcome' she mouthed. Iggy glare before huffing and walk away. Sam look at us confused, "Did I do something wrong or what?" he asked.

I pat his shoulder, "You're good Sammy." I said and walk over to open my locker and dumb my stuff in there.

Sam groaned and muttering something about how girls are so confusing before walking away from me. Gil let out a low whistle, "So how's your weekend?" She asked casually.

I rolled my eyes and snort, "I don't really know how to describe my weekends anymore Lee." I told her.

She smile sadly at me, "Yeah pity you. Stuck with three overprotective people." she said jokingly.

I glare playfully and smack her arm. "Rude! I still love them anyway." I stated.

Gillian is my bestfriend since preschool. She's a platinum blonde with blue eyes while Iggy is a brunette with brown eyes. Gil and I know Iggy since middle school and we're sort of close. They're the only close two girlfriends that I ever had. I do have a lot of friends but mostly they're boys cause I always hang out with my brother's friends. So, sometimes I would also act like a guy.

And living with boys and no girls, you could imagine how I was freaking out when I first had my period and how awkward Chad and my dad was when I told them.

The bell rang signalling the students to get to class. I said my goodbyes with Lee before going to homeroom.

I walk inside and saw Sam sitting at the back of the class with Anthony Gretchen and Connor Maynard. Anthony is a blond with blue eyes,while Connor had dark brown hair with black eyes. Anthony is very immature but can be super mature at serious situation. Connor, well I didn't talk to him that much but everything about him, shouts mysterious and I always had a crush on him since middle school.

In fact, when Sam introduce us during freshman, I got so nervous, I ran away from them leaving Sam and his friends confused as hell.

I sit in the middle of the class at the corner by the window. I took out my notebook and pencil case and sigh when I felt bored. I hate it when I didn't had the same classes with either Gillian or Iggy, It's always less cheerful and unbearable.

Someone throw their paper at my head, making me groaned in frustration. I knew it was Sam cause only him or Anthony would get on my nerves every morning and almost every class since we got the same classes for every subject.

"Psst Taylor."

I ignored.

Another paper ball was thrown at me.

And another.

Then another.

"Taylor." he whispered shout. I inwardly groaned and look at him, glaring. He grinned, "I had football practice after school. You have to wait for me." He told me.

I glare harder at him, "You could have wait until class has ended to tell me about your stupid football practice." I grumbled and turn back around.

They laugh at me and start talking about girls. And the way they talk about them, give me goosebumps and chills. And not the good kind of chills.

Gross.

~~~

Comment&Vote!

xoxoxo