Chapter 14

Taylor POV

I walk around the bookstore alone after school has ended. Jared had practice. And I decide to skip practice.

I'm too tired to even go.

I was looking at the book racks when I bump to someone. He caught my arm from falling down. I look up and met with brown eyes. I look away and cleared my throat. He smile and let go of my arm.

He got dimples!

Oh my gah! Deep dimples at both cheeks.

"I'm Cameron." he said as he held out my hand. I bit my lip and place my hand in his, "Taylor."

He smile, "Taylor. Beautiful name." he commented. I furrowed my eyebrow but the smile is still on my face. "I wasn't looking where I was going, I'm sorry." I said.

He wave me off, "Its okay." He said, I notice his slight English accent which just make him much more attractive. He stood there, staring at me. I felt awkward so I side step him and walk away.

He grabbed my arm, "Hey let's talk over coffee?" he offer.

I think about it before shrugging and follow him out the store. We walk to the Starbucks just at the end of the mall. He open the door for me. I smile and thanked him before walking inside.

We order our drink and he insist on paying mine too. Before I could even take my cash out of my wallet, he snatch it away and pay with his own money. People even look at us with amusement.

I grumbled as I sit on one of the empty tables by the corner. He laugh, "Oh come on. Its just one drink." he said.

I rolled my eyes. "So I haven't see you around before." I said, completely changing the topic. He chuckled, "Well I got kick out from my old high school in England." he answered.

I quirk my eyebrow, "Bad boy eh?" I teased. He chuckled, "No I'm just too good for them." I rolled my eyes and snorted but didn't say anything.

"So you're single" he asked casually.

I nod, "Yep. Never had a boyfriend before." I answered. He stare at me wide eyes, "Lesbian? Or no? Cause if you are, then you're ten times attractive." he said.

I burst out laughing. I laugh til there's tears pooling in my eyes. "No, I'm straight don't worry." I said once I sober up.

He pout, "Man. Here I thought I'm gonna have my chance turning a lesbian girl to straight." he grumbled. I laugh quietly and shook my head at his childishness.

"I'll enroll in the Cambridge high school." he told me. I grinned and start squealing, "That's my school." I said happily. He laugh and stood up. I follow after him. We walk out the mall and down the street. We turn the corner where there's a park just around the corner.

"So are you the only child in your family?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No. I had an older brother and a twin brother. Both of them are very protective over me." I answered.

He nod in understanding, "I'm the only child. Apparently my father left when my mother had me." He told me.

I pat his shoulder. "Well both of us had a single parent." I stated, lightening up my mood. He chuckle, "So father or mother?" he asked.

I frowned. "Well according to what my family told me, mum died after she gave birth to me." I said, "I never been to her grave before."

"How come?"

I shrug, "Well I never knew why." I replied feeling confuse myself. He chuckle and we went to sit on the grass under the tree and I watch the kids playing with their parents or family.

I lean against him and rest my head on his broad shoulder.

"Why did you move here?" I asked.

He chuckle lowly, "Because my mum sent me here to my father." he answered. "So you already know him?" I asked. He nod, "Yeah. I had a little argument with him before I left and bump into you at the bookstore." he told me.

I rolled my eyes and huff, "You could have side step me." I stated. He laugh, "Then I wouldn't get to know the amazing and amusing Taylor Marty now would I?" he said, chuckling. My heart skip a beat when he said that.

"Does that mean I'm important to you already?" I joked.

He laugh and stood up before dusting himself off. He pull me up to my feet and began dragging me along. "Do people have a habit on dragging me or something?" I grumbled.

He look back at me, amused. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked as I fall in step beside him. He shrug, "Don't know. Just take a  walk." he answered.

I rolled my eyes and snort. "Yeah okay." I replied shortly.

---

I got home after I had dinner with him at the latest diner.

I walk in the house and drop the key at the table beside the door and walk upstairs to my room. I put down my backpack on the desk and grabbed my pj's and went to the bathroom.

After I done with my shower and all that kind of stuff, I walk downstairs and grabbed some snacks before walking to the living room and turn the tv on.

I go on Netflix and settle on watching Stuck in love.

In the middle of the movie, someone knock on the door before the doorbell ring. I hesitantly got up from the couch and make my way to the front door. I open it and when I saw who was standing in on the porch. My eyes widen and my mouth dropped.

He chuckle, "There's plenty of time for it sweetie." he said as he got inside. I frowned and just close the door and follow him inside. "Stuck in love? Really?" he asked chuckling.

I rolled my eyes, "Its a good movie." I defended.

He chuckle, "Of course."

I huff and sit on the couch. He laugh and walk over to the dvd racks. "Hey wanna play a game?" he asked when he turn to me as he show me the uno card. I laugh, "Really Jared? Uno?"

He rolled his eyes and sat on the ground across from me on the coffee table. I laugh lowly and sat on the floor too.

We played uno for a few times before I decided to stop. "Come on! Just one more game." he whined. I shook my head, "No. I'm tired Jared." I said firmly.

He pout and start collecting back all the cards.

After awhile of staying around, Jared decide to went home. I went back upstairs to my room and got in my bed. Lights out for me since I'm already tired and sleepy.

In no time, I'm off to dreamland.

~~~

Comment & Vote!

Let me know how you like it so far.

xoxoxoxo