Chapter 12

Taylor POV

"So this assignment due next week. I want it first thing when you walk in class on Monday." she announced. The class groaned. I just shrug and put it inside my back.

Yes. I'm a sport nerd, sue me.

The bell rang, I pick up my backpack from the floor and walk out of the class beside Sam who talk happily with Anthony.

We walk in the cafeteria, Connor slung his arm over my shoulder, "Come sit with us." He stated. I quirk my eyebrow, "So he speaks." I teased.

He rolled his eyes, "Seriously sit with us." He demanded.

I chucked, "Fine whatever."

He drag me to the table where they will always sit. "Dude, really? I was about to gossip about her." Sam whined. I crossed my arm and quirk my eyebrow, "You can say whatever you want in front of me." I said.

"Fine, you're annoying little sister." he shrug.

I groaned, "We're twins." I stated. He grinned, "Even more annoying." he replied. I huff and took my sit beside Anthony who was laughing. I smack his head. He stop laughing and glare at me.

Once in awhile I would always sit with them, it's like our thing. Once a month I will sit with them for lunch in cafeteria. Sam hand me over the chicken burrito, I gladly took them and unwrap it.

After I was done eating my lunch, I put the wrapping on Sam's tray. He just shook his head at me. I look around and saw Iggy and Gil talking at our usual seats. They grinned and wave at me when they see me looking.

I was about to look away when my eyes land on Jared's table. He was talking with Kayla beside him. I just frowned.

"Tay, come on." Sam said as he tugged on my arm.

I look away and stood up, following them to the trash can. "Dude not cool man!" Anthony exclaimed making everyone stare at us. I start to laugh when I saw him rubbing his forehead from where Connor threw the tray. Anthony look at me, "Oh I'm glad this amusing for you." he stated before chasing after me.

I couldn't get away cause he run faster than me.

I shriek when he throw me over his shoulder, "Dude your shoulder is hurting my ribs." I told him. He just laugh at me.

"Sorry for disturbing your lunch time." Sam said to the whole cafeteria. "You did it all the time!" I exclaimed at Sam.

"Put her down." Sam shouted.

"Fuck!" Anthony cursed before running out of the room with me on his shoulder. "Tony!" I heard Sam sang before some laughter.

"You know he only want me right?" I ask, amused.

He stop running and quickly put me down before dragged me away. I laugh and run along beside him.

Soon enough, Sam tackle us down. We lay on the floor, just laughing.

---

The bell rang.

I walk out of the class and walk down the hallway when I was met by Kayla and two other girls. Cassie and Lizsie.

I quirk my eyebrow and crossed my arms. "What can I do to help?" I asked. Kayla rolled her eyes, "Jared is mine so I suggest you to back off." She stated while looking at her manicure fingers.

I rolled my eyes, "Well Jared definitely don't want you. And we're in relationship, so You back the fuck off." I snapped and walk away.

Jared's not mine but hey since he want Kayla to stay away from him. I'll do anything to help.