Chapter 22

Taylor POV

I wrap my arm around his torso as he start the bike and speed off. It was maybe 15 or 20 minutes later when he parked at a parking lot.

Am empty lot.

I got off and look around. The place is very empty, I turn to Jared just as he took off his helmet. He got off his bike and hold my hand, "Come on." He said as he start walking to the dark street. I frown but follow him to wherever he was taking me.

"I used to come to this place. Its beautiful and calm. Just like you, very beautiful." He told me.

I could feel my face heating up from what he just said. I quickly brush the thoughts away. I couldn't be thinking that when I was suppose to still be mad at him. After few minutes of walking, we finally came to a clearing. It has a perfect view of the other side of the city and the place were almost covered with flowers. I smile, "Beautiful." I breath out.

I turn to Jared, he smile and grab my hand. He walk over to the edge of the cliff and sit. He pat the space beside him, I bit my bottom lip and slowly sit beside him.

"What I did to you was a low blow, I know." He said softly, "But I didn't mean any word I said to them. I didn't lie to you when I told you that I like you, in fact, I was falling for you. You caught me off guard when I first saw you."

"You didn't bump to me on the first day. I purposely walk to your path, just so I could get your attention." He told me.

I look up at him, "What?"

He smile, "I saw you before I even bump to you." He stated. "I met you the day before but I didn't get a chance to say hi cause you already walking away. And when the next day I saw you walking in the front door, I literally block your path and you bump into me." He said, "And I got your attention after that."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "So you purposely bump into me?" I ask again, really confuse of all the things he told me.

He chuckle and nod his head. "Yep I did that on purpose. I may have all the girl's attention but all I really want is your attention."

I look away from his gaze, feeling a lump in my throat. "But you messed up." I said softly.

"Yeah, I was stupid to agreed to them." He said as he sigh. "You're the only reason why I even got out of bed every morning."

"Everyday, I would wake up knowing I would get to see you again. But when I fucked up, I hardly can sleep, I hardly got out of bed. You're my motivator in doing something. All my life, I've been living up to people's expectation and only you who show me the beauty in life." He stated, "If it was something else, I would've given up. But this is you. I want you. I like you. I'd take the risk in everything just to call you mine."

"When it comes to you, everything is worth it. Everything seems perfect." He said quietly, smiling at the end.

I wipe the tears that has rolling down my cheek freely. He turn to me and frowned, "Why are you crying?" He asked as he cup my face and wipe the tears with his thumb.

I pull away and sniff, "Because of you, idiot." I answered. "You don't even know that I love you. I lied so many times when someone ask if I love you. I've hide this Stupid feelings for so long." I cried out.

"What?"

"I'm falling for you too. And I'm falling hard." I told him. His lips tug to a huge smile, "Well I must say you're a good liar then." He commented.

I chuckle lowly and smack his chest. "Shut up and kiss me already." I said. He smile and lean in to kiss me. When his soft lips touch mine, I melted right then and there. My hearts beating faster when he nibble my bottom lip before entering my mouth.

---

"That's totally unfair." Cameron whined.

I shrug, "You have to deal with it." I teased. He rolled his eyes at me, we continue our short walk to the The Jamming palace. Its called jamming because band came here to sing or all that sort of stuff and most of them were being discovered by the record company there. Its a palace cause the place is huge, literally.

Not all came for singing or things like that. Some came just to enjoy the music or hang out with friends. Once in awhile, there will be competition for the band. Most of them, went there for fun.

We walk in the entrance and I stood there shock to see so many people here. Cameron whistle lowly from beside me, "That chick is hot." He stated.

I look to where he pointed at and rolled my eyes once I saw who it was. "That's Cassie, Kayla's poser." I told him.

He look at me wide eyes, "Seriously? She went to our school? How come did I not know that?" He exclaimed.

"Because you were busy looking out for me, saying that my safety is your priority." I answered as I furrowed my eyebrows.

He shrug, "Well you are my priority." He said. I throw my hand in the air, "I'm everyone's priority!" I retorted.

"Because you're very important to us." He shot back.

I groaned and glare at him, he return me his own glare. "I'm assuming the two of you are having some sort of disagreement." Someone said. I look away from Cameron, Sam stood there with amused expression on his face.

"Ha! I win." Cameron exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Very mature Cameron." I mutter sarcastically. He stuck his tongue out at me. Sam chuckle, "Come on the rest are looking for you." He told me and lead us to the back of the stage.

"Taylor." Jake said once he saw me and went over to give me a hug.

My eyes light up from how nervous Jake and Austin look. "You nervous?" I heard Jake ask quietly.

I smile and shook my head, "Nope. I have you guys up there with me. There's nothing for me to worry about. Besides, I have them to cheer me on." I said shrugging.

Cody nod, "That's right. You have us to cheer you on. We will be the one clapping and shouting." He said making me chuckle a little.

"Alright you're up." Cameron stated.

I breath in and out, Marc, Kaden, Jeremy and Brett walk towards me and they give me a hug, "You can do it, I know you can." Brett said. I smile, "Thank you."

"Alright, see you in a few." Cody told me and hug me, "Good luck."

Cameron hug me after Cody let me go. "Good luck." He said before pulling away completely and walk away.

I turn to Sam who smile at me reassuring, "You ready?" He ask. I breath in, "Yeah. Lets do it."

~~~

Comment & Vote

xoxoxoxo