Chapter 31

Taylor POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache and I spent my morning in the toilet, puking. Also, I had to endure the pain in parts of my body cause of the tattoo. Apparently, I got my tattoos while I was drunk. I had a sentence on my right hips, which said 'trust love to make you go crazy' which surrounded with roses and skull. Then at the back of my left shoulder, I had an angel wings with smoke around it. And a dead few roses at my upper arm. But it's still pretty cool.

Seriously, am I that drunk?

Sam and I got late for school cause we argue about me staying home. I told him I don't want to stay and Sam reluctantly agreed few minutes later.

During the lesson, I was having a hard time to stay awake. I even caught and being warned that if I sleep again, I'll have to serve detention. And that what it takes, for me to stay awake the whole lesson.

It was lunch time now.

I sat on the table with at grunt. I put my hands on my head, groaning. "I can't take it no more." I grumbled, feeling annoyed with the noise. Jake snorted when he got to the table, "What happened to you? You got high or something last night?" He joked.

"Bingo!" Sam said as he pass me a water and an Apple. Jake eyes widened, "And you didn't even invite? Some friend you are Taylor." He said, feigning hurt as he put his hand on his chest. I rolled my eyes and gulp down the water.

"How's the pain?" Sam asked.

I groaned, "I have no idea why I even got drunk and did this!" I exclaimed. Austin perk up, "Did what?" He ask curiously with excitement.

Sam stare at me before turning to his friends, "Our girl right here got drunk and manage to get home, with a few tattoos on her body." He told them. Their eyes widened and Jake's lips stretch to a huge smile, "Oh no way! Our little girl grew up so fast." He said as he wipe a none existent tears.

I rolled my eyes. "Ooh let me see it." Austin exclaimed happily like a little kid. I shrug, "After school alright." I said as I wince when I tried to stretch.

"How are you gonna survive basketball then?" Sam ask smugly as he quirk his eyebrows, "You know your jersey is sleeveless, and your tattoo at your upper arm will totally on full display."

I groaned, "Why didn't I think about that?" I exclaimed and stood up just as the bell rang.

I got to my locker and dumb some of my stuff there, when someone grabbed my arm and turn me around. I hissed at the sudden turn as my shoulder brush past the locker door, making the tattoo area pain. I glare at the whoever turn me, but my eyes softened when I only see it was Jared. He is a messed. His hair stick up in all direction, I assume from the way he keep running his fingers through it in frustration. And his dark circle under his eyes definitely didn't go unnoticed.

"What do you want Jared?" I ask, tired from arguing and avoiding him.

He look at me intently. His gaze definitely make me feel uncomfortable. "We need to talk." He said firmly. I raised my eyebrows, both in anger and amused. "Really? Do we now? What are we gonna talk about this time? How you fell hard for me and you want to be with me? And then, you going to cheat on me after?"

"Taylor, listen I-" He said but I cut him off, "No you listen, do you know how many times we have 'talked' about how you fuck things up, but still you fucked things up all over again when I gave you, your chance. When I fucking forgive you." I snapped.

He sigh and ran his hand through his hair before blew out a breath, I assume trying to calm his anger. "I need you to trust me Taylor."

I shook my head, laughing humorless. "Trust you? Oh I trust you alright but look where it got me." I spat, feeling my anger bubbled up. I take a few deep breath, "I think it's best if you leave me alone Jared." I said quietly before moving past him.