Chapter 16

Taylor POV

"You can do it." Kat said as she look at the car. I stare at the stone on my hand and look back up.

After the detention, Kat drag me over to some place. And now she's trying to make me throw a stone on the police car. I sigh, "I can't. I'm scared." I admitted.

She rolled her eyes. "Just do it already." She said annoyed. I groaned and turn back to the car at least few metres away from us. I pull my hand back and stare ahead, aiming and finally throw it forward.

It hit the glass of the car and the sirens went off. "Now run!" she said and we took off as soon as the officers went out of the diner.

I laugh as we run out of the lot. We scream and laugh while running. When we know we're safe and out of sight, we stop running and bend down trying to catch our breaths.

"Well that was fun. We should do it again sometimes." she said, "I'm gonna go now. Bye." she stated and gave me a quick hug before crossing the street.

I smile and walk down the streets since my house is just around the corner. When my house came into view, I groaned cause I realise I'll be alone again.

I sigh and unlock the door. I heard an engine being cut off, so I turn around and saw Jared taking off his helmet. He turn to me with a grin on his face. "Hi Taylor." He greeted cheerfully.

I narrowed my eyes, "Hi...."

I walk in the house and drop the keys on the table and walk upstairs. Jared close the door behind him and follow me up to my room. He follow me in my room, I groaned. "I need to change." I whined.

He smirk a walk towards me with mischievous in his eyes. Every step forward he took, I walk backwards.

Soon enough, my back hit the edge of my desk. I groaned, "Jared stop." I whined when he pick me up and put me on the desk and caged me between him and the table. "Why? You know, we have some unfinished business right?" he said as he wiggle his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah no." I said with a poker face. "Let me go now." I demanded. He smirk and a playful glint in his eyes.

His lips connected to my neck and I close my eyes, enjoying the feels of his warm lips on my skin. My hand somehow went up to his chest to the back of his neck.  He grinned and one of his hand rest at my waist. He kiss up and down my neck and would nibble on certain spots making me let out a small moan.

He kiss up my jaw and went he get to the side of my lips, I turn my head to his side and he smile when our lips met.

I chuckle lowly making him smile wider. He lean back for a kiss. And my hands went down his chest and I found the hem of his shirt, I pull away and took off his shirt. He kiss me back as his hands went to the hem of my shirt to take it off. He pick me up and he walk us to the bed and put me down gently on the bed.

I can't remember much but let just say, he took my innocence away and we spent the night cuddle up and talk about everything.

---

"You what?!" Iggy exclaim loudly making everyone in the cafeteria stare at us. I glare at her and shush her. She rolled her eyes, "Why did you let him do it?" she asked, in a softer tone.

I sigh, "Its just sort of happened." I said not knowing how else I'm suppose to answer. She gave me the 'are-you-serious' look. I groaned, "I like him. He like me. End of story." I stated shortly after.

She snort, "Well Yeah. He like you but did he even do anything about it?" she ask.

Gil and Cameron came to our table and sit, "So what are we talking about?" Gil ask as she look between us. I gave Iggy a pleading look, She rolled her eyes. "Nothing. Just how Taylor been doing this past few days." she gritted as she gave me a pointed look.

I sigh in annoyance. Cam and Gil look at us with confusion written on their faces. "What did we miss?" he asked.

I groaned and stood up before walking away. Getting really frustrated. Jared's not in school, saying he got somewhere else to be this morning. He look really happy and excited about something, it kind of very suspicious.

I walk down the hallway when I heard voices just around the corner. "Yeah man, Its amazing." a very familiar deep voice said. I furrowed my eyebrow. Jared is in school?

Guess he just got in late.

"God we lost the bet then." one of them said. There's some chorus of them agreeing and some groaning. Jared laugh, "Told you I got her wrap around my fingers." He said cockily.

"Dude I didn't know getting to Taylor was easy." one of them said, I think it was Luke.

He laugh, "Totally. She's amazing. Guess I'm gonna keep her around for awhile." he said chuckling.

My whole world crash.

I can feel myself slowly breaking.

I mask my emotion and showed myself, letting them know my presence. "So it's all a bet? What you said wasn't true was it?" I snapped.

Their head turn to me. And Jared whip his head to me, I thought he would get a whiplash. "Taylor." He said shocked and quietly.

"Yes, Taylor. Remember me? Or did you forget how I look like already?" I bit out harshly, feeling myself breaking every seconds. "I thought you were different Jared. I thought we could be something else. Something more." I said quietly as a single tear roll down my cheek.

I quickly shook my head and wipe the tears away. "But I guess wrong. All guys are the same. All of you. Fucking jerks and moron! Fuck you! All of you!" I shouted and turn around walking away.

"Taylor! Wait!" he shouted.

I speed up but somehow he caught my arm. I turn around and roughly pull my arm out of his grasp. He cup my face, "Look let me explain." he started. I pull my face out of his hand, "There's nothing to explain Jared. You did it. You got in my pants. You won. You can ignore me now." I said, my voice cracked at the end.

I turn to walk away but he grab my arm again. "Let me ex-"

"You done enough already!" I shouted. My voice echoed throughout the empty hallways. He froze and stare at me wide eyes. "You told me you like me. You go against my brother words. You made me believe. But look where it got me Jared." I said and laugh pathetically.

"It lead to me to getting my heartbroken. It lead to me to losing my innocence to some jerks asshole whatever name that suit you! You broke my heart. Right then and there Jared! And to think I actually falling for you?" I said and shook my head, I wipe the tears away and look into his eyes.

His eyes held so much pain and he almost look broken and scared.

I shook my head. Must be just me imagining. "I'm done Jared. I'm done. You're done.  We're done." I stated and walk away.

I wipe my tears roughly feeling pathetic and useless. I bump to someone, I look up and met with those hazel-blue eyes just like mine. He stare into my eyes, scanning my face and look behind me. He lightly push me to Cameron and stalk to Jared.

He punch his jaw in a quick reflex. I blink and stare wide eyes at him. Jared stumble and Sam punch him again and went for it. "I trusted you!" he scream, "I fucking trust you with my sister and this what you do?" he yelled and wiggle around when Anthony and Connor pull Sam away.

Jared sit up and spit the blood out and wipe his mouth, glaring at Sam. Sam roughly pull his arms out of their hold and walk towards me. He grabbed my hand and pull me away.

Out of the school.

His knuckles were red and white as he gripped the steering wheel tight. He was glaring hard ahead of the road and he drove over the limit, breaking a lot of the road rules.

~~~

Comment & Vote!
Sorry if this chapter actually make you mad or anything. Its just a way of how this story goes! So sorry if I got you all mad.
xoxoxoxo