Chapter 15

Taylor POV

I walk down the hallway besides Gillian. "Hey Taylor!" I heard someone called out. I turn around and grinned when I met Cameron. "Hey." I said.

He stood in front of me, wearing his khaki pants and a button up shirt. "I thought maybe you could show me the way around?" he asked sheepishly.

I groaned, "Really? Fine." I grumbled. Gil cleared her throat beside me. "Oh Gil, this is Cameron. Cam, this is Gil and Iggy My bestfriend." I said when Iggy suddenly stood beside Cameron.

"How do you guys know each other? As far as I know, you don't have a cousin named Cameron." Iggy said.

He chuckled, "We bump at the bookstore yesterday." he told her. Iggy mouth form an 'O'.

"And you didn't have the decency to tell me you met a cute guy at the bookstore?" Gil whispered harshly. I rolled my eyes, "Gil you hardly attracted to boys." I stated.

She think about it, "Yeah. Guess that's what happened when you're a lesbian once. And ended up being bisexual." she said as she shook her head grumbling.

"You're bi?" Cameron ask shocked.

"Yeah. A lesbian once when I'm freshman. And then some guy change my mindset, so consider me as a bisexual." Gil said shrugging. Cameron shift from foot to foot, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

I snickered. Yes Gil, once a lesbian if you didn't know already.

"Um.." Cameron cleared his throat, "Can we go to the office? I need to take my schedule." he said as he turn his attention to me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckle, "Sure thing."

I lead him to the office and we walk in. The lady from the front desk hand him, his schedule and some maps for the school. He turn to me and we walk out the office.

"Schedule?" I ask as I held out my hand.

He gave me his schedule and I scan the paper. He had almost every lesson same as me except fourth period. "Well we had the same class for everything except history." I stated.

He grinned, "Cool! At least I won't be alone now." he exclaimed.

I laugh. The bell then rang, a warning bell. I groaned, "Great we're late." I grumbled and grab his hand pulling him along to our first class.

"You're late." Mrs McBride stated once we entered the room.

I rolled my eyes and snort, "Psh no. The bell simply rang earlier." I said. She glare at me. I put my hand up in surrender, "Oh don't mind me. I'm just guiding this fine gentleman here to the class." I told her as I push Cameron in front of me.

Cameron throw dagger at me before turning to her with a nervous smile. "Sorry for being late?" he said unsure.

"Oh no. Its okay, you're new. Thank you Taylor for being generous." she said. "And what's your name My dear?" she asked sweetly.

Only then did I notice that the girls are giving him the dreamy and flirty eyes while glaring at me. I look over at Jared to see him glaring at somewhere else. I follow his gaze and only then I realise I was holding to Cameron's hand.

"Cameron. My name's Cameron." he said.

Mrs McBride smile warmly. "Jeez someone's definitely on her period." I mumbled. "Ms Marty!" she shouted, "You just get yourself a detention after school!" she yelled.

"Jesus woman I'm right here! There's no need for shouting. Pms much." I winced as I rubbed my ear.

"Three days." she shout.