Chapter 21

Taylor POV

"Go far!" Sam shouted before throwing the ball over to me. I ran backwards and jump to catch the ball, I dribble away and throw it in the hoops.

The boys and I decided to play basketball after just skating around the park. And I'm the only girl but who cares. I've been spending time with this boys for who knows how long.

Austin accidentally bump into me making me fall to the ground. "Shit Taylor are you okay?" he rushed out. Already panic. I rolled over so I lay flat on my back. Soon I burst out laughing so hard.

"That was awesome!" I breath out.

Austin sigh in relief. "You scare me." He scolded. I rolled my eyes and snorted, "You're not that big to hurt me Austin." I laugh out. Sam came over and help me got up. "So call it a day?" he asked.

I shrug, "Sure but I'm starving." I exclaimed. Jake chuckled, "You always hungry Tay Tay." he teased. I stuck my tongue out at him before grabbing my longboard and follow Sam to the cafe nearby.

We sat at the booth outside and Sam went inside to buy us the food with Jake. Few minutes later, they came back with our food. Sam pass me mine and I happily unwrapped it and take a huge bite on the burger. "Ew Tay, you're a girl. You're suppose to eat ladylike." Austin exclaimed.

I laugh, "Hey I live with three boys for my whole life. I don't even know how to act like a lady." I admitted.

They look at me wide eyes. "What," I exclaimed and throw my hands in the air. Jake scratch his forehead, "You don't know how to act like a lady?" he asked slowly. I nod my head unsure. "That explain why you don't like dresses." Cody mumbled.

Sam laugh, "Dude at least she didn't go for her own gender."

They nod their head agreement but Austin just frowned, "Why not? That would be so hot." he said. Sam smack Austin's head. "Hey watch it, that's my sister you're talking about." he warned.

Austin grumbled and rubbed his forehead. After we done eating our food, we decided to play a dare game. And once I heard that, I went like, 'I'm gonna die playing this game.'

"Come on Taylor! You can do it" Jake encourage. I look at them horrified, "I can't dance in publics. You know I'm terrified of that." I whisper shout at them.

Sam rolled his eyes, "Its just dance. Come on." he whined.

I huff and got up. They cheered. "Get on the table Taylor!" Austin sang. I glare at him, Cameron help me up on the table. By then, I already got a few curious glance from the people. I chewed on my bottom lip, already feeling nervous.

Just then the beat to the Slow down by Selena Gomez went on. I groaned, "I'm gonna kill you guys after this." I gritted out before taking a few deep breath before moving along with the beat.

---

"That was so embarrassing." I exclaimed.

Cameron laugh, "No you did great. Amazing actually." he said. I let out a shaky laugh, "Yeah and now I need to calm my breathing and heart." I grumbled.

The boys went over, "You did great obviously. Cause people took a video of your dancing and they actually clap. And now they want to take a picture with you." Jake stated. I gape at him, "Its just one dance!" I exclaimed.

"Obviously they will want more." He shrug.

I throw my hands in the air, "I don't like attentions." I whined. He smirk, "You have to get use to it now or later anyway." He replied.

I scowl and playfully slap his face, "You moron!" I shouted.

He grinned, I rolled my eyes and walk away. "Hey! She want to take picture with you!" Sam called out. I inwardly groaned and turn around and make my way back. The girl had a blonde hair with hazel eyes. She's shorter than me but definitely prettier than I am. She stood beside me and wrap her arms around my waist. I bit my lip and awkwardly put my arm around her shoulder before smiling over to the camera.