Chapter 3

Taylor POV

"Tay heads up!" Iggy called out and pass the ball to me. I grabbed the ball and dribble away and pass it over to Christina who's in my team.

I'm in a basketball team and we always had practice early in the morning before school, sometimes after school. Iggy and I are sporty while Gil is more of photography and fashion.

I ran across the court and Jackie pass the ball over to me, I throw to the net and it went inside.

"Yes! Great job!" my team mates said as they pat my back.

The coach blow his whistle. "Alright girls! Thats it for today. After school, there's tryout for the freshman and people who interested in, Iggy and Taylor make sure you'll be there!" he told us sternly.

Iggy is the captain while I'm just the co-captain.

"Don't worry coach, we'll be there." Iggy said. He nod and dismiss us.

We sigh in relief and walk over to the girls locker room. Iggy nudge me, "Tryouts huh. Can't wait." she exclaimed. I laugh, "Relax Gy, it's only tryouts." I laughed.

She rolled her eyes. I grabbed my towel and went to take a shower since my body is so sweaty.

After the shower, I changed into my ripped jeans and tank top with flannel shirt, leaving it unbotton.

I tied my hair up in a ponytail, spray a little perfume and grabbed my backpack and left the locker room with Iggy who is waiting for me by the door. "Do you think the new kid will come school today?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know Gy, I don't even know him." I answered.

She huffed, "Jeez I'm just asking. You don't have to said that in your sarcastic tone." She muttered.

I grinned and slung my arm over her shoulder, "Aww don't be mad Iggy."

"Hey there's my little sister!" the annoying voice said before I could even see him.

I groaned, "Leave me alone Sam."

He grinned, "Why should I? You're my twin and so I have to stick around you all the time." he said with a wink. I scrunched up my nose, Iggy who is beside me sigh dreamily. I smack her at her arm, "Snap out of it!"

She wince and rubbed her arm, scowling at me. "There's no need for violence." she exclaimed. I grinned sheepishly and walk away.

I close my locker and about to turn around when I bump into someone and drop my binder and books.

"I'm sorry." I said and bend down to grabbed my stuff.

He help me collect my stuff. We stood up and he hand me over my stuff. I look up at him and froze. Jared. The new kid. He had beautiful mesmerized grey eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't look where I was going." his deep voice said.

I blink and smile, "No it's okay." I said and side step him and walk away. "Hey, wait! I didn't catch your name." he called out.

I turn around and grinned, "That's because I didn't throw it." I joked and wave and turn back around and walk to my first class just as the bell rings.

----

The bell rang.

I walk to my next class which is calculus.

Just one more class before lunch. I can do this.

I walk in and walk to the back of the class. Sam walked in with Anthony and they went to sit in the middle of the class. The teacher assign our seat and of course I always have the backseat.