Chapter 5

Taylor POV

He parked in my driveway, I got off the bike and hand him the helmet. He took off his own helmet. "Where's your brother?" He asked.

I look back at the house and shrug, "Maybe they're out. Usually I'm at home alone." I answered.

He raised his eyebrows, "You're not scared?"

I snort, "Should I?"

He grinned, "Well I guess we're going to go behind their backs?" he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. I quirk my eyebrow, "There's still a we? I thought it's a one time thing." I whined.

He chuckled, "There's a lot that you need to be teach. I'll see you tomorrow." he said and slung his leg over his bike and wear the helmet before looking back at me once and speed off.

I groaned and walk to my house. I drop my house key at the side and walk upstairs. Lacey start barking. "Shut it girl." I ordered. She bark once before going to god knows where.

I walk in my room and changed to my pj's. My phone beep, I grabbed it and receive a message from Iggy.

'Don't lie to me. I saw you leaving with Jared. Tell me every single details, seriously.'

I chuckled and replied her text, 'Tell you tomorrow when Gil is there too.'

'Oh don't worry. I face time you now, I'm with Gil actually.'

Not a minute later, my phone start ringing. I groaned and and answer it. "Tell us! Tell us!" Iggy shouted to the phone.

Gil is at the back, "What happened to your face?" I asked snorting. She rolled her eyes, "I was pampering myself when Iggy here burst in my room screaming something about you and Jared." she grumbled.

I laugh, "Well you look like a hulk except for the fats and you're a girl." I joked.

"Guys! Focus! Tell me about Jared and you. Not Gil's green face and hulk." Iggy ordered. "There's nothing going on. I just had spent my time with him." I answered.

She scoff, "Whatever. Might as well just as him tomorrow."

"Get over it Iggy." Gil whined.

Iggy rolled her eyes and snort. "Shut it Gil." she snapped. I laugh at them. They always hung out together at night and I don't mind not being around with them. I'd rather stay home and read books or movie marathon alone.

After an hour just facetiming, I decide to end the call. I walk out of my room and went to the kitchen. I made myself a ham and cheese sandwich since I'm hungry and just want a light food.

I sit on the island stool and eat my sandwich. My phone beep.

Unknown: Hey -J

I stare wide eyes at my screen. 'How did you get my number?' I pressed send and waited a few minutes before he replied me back.

Him: When you're so into the fight, I stole your phone for a bit.

Me: Ooh sneaky bitch sneaky.

I locked my phone when the front door open. Chad and Sam walk in laughing. "Oh hey Taylor." Sam said. I ignored and just munch on my sandwich.

Chad groaned, "Are you seriously giving us the silent treatment just because of yesterday's?" he asked in disbelief.

I glare at him. "Yes, I am. You're being unfair. I can't tell you who not to date but you can tell me?" I said, "That's just fucking unfair Chad." I snapped.