Chapter 17

Kat POV

I watch as she walk away with Sam.

Little did she know that I'm their step sister. I'm 20 and I only came here as a high school girl cause of her. Her father and brother has been lying to the twins about mum death.

That's just pathetic.

Mum left them for us. For my father. And when I found out, I got really mad. I book a ticket here and did some research about her. And I'm quite a stalker and creepy if I say so myself.

I walk over to Jared and crouch down. Jared look up at me and frown, "What do you want?" he snapped.

I chuckle, "For you to fuck off from Taylor's life." I answered.

I pull my arm back and punch him square on his face. He grunted. I stood up and left the school. Walking up to my bike and put on my helmet before getting on my bike and speed off.

Someone grabbed my arm. I turn to punch them on the face when I saw who it was. I put my hand down, "Why are you here?" I asked him, rather rudely.

"What exactly are you doing here?" he asked me back.

I sigh, "I came for Taylor. Its time for them to know the truth." I stated. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Know what?"

I slapped my forehead, "Cam! We talked about this before." I exclaimed. He laugh, "Okay okay. I'll bring you to her house soon. But can we grab something for lunch. I'm starving!" he said as he rubbed his belly. I rolled my eyes and nod anyway. He grinned and he walk over to his car.

Cameron and I are cousin. His mother is my father's sister so yeah. 

He know about our family and he want to be there if anything happen. Honestly, I can tell that Cameron somehow have a crush on Tay from the way his eyes light up when I talk about her. Or like just now, his eyes held so much rage when he found out about Jared and Tay. I thank the god that Cameron actually control himself and didn't lash out.

Taylor POV

Chad and Sam were sitting on the couch staring at me. Chad got home as soon as Sam told him what had happened.

"You can say 'I told you' so now." I said quietly.

Chad sigh and got up, walking towards me. He sat beside me and pull me to him. "You're gonna be okay. We're here for you." he said quietly. I sob through his chest, "He lied. He told me he like me." I cried out.

He soothe me and stroke my hair, calming me down as I cry harder.

After few hours of them soothing me and watch Netflix with me just to get my mind of the things that's going on, I finally call it a day and went up to my room and got in the bathroom for a quick shower.

---

"So you're coming for detention right?" Austin ask as he slung his arm over my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, "Obviously. Just two more days before I'm done with detention." I replied. He grinned and said he'll see me around before walking away.

The past two days, the boys and I somehow gotten close. We played games at the detention room and they come out as a tough guy when inside, they're a huge softie and very amusing. They also know about the Jared incident. And they told me that everytime there's a new soccer player, they will make a bet on a few weeks for them to get a girl's virginity. And if they did, they'll labelled as the cool soccer player but if they don't, then they'll be lame.

It was a stupid bet to be honest. And I was so furious to know I've become one of the victims. Chase who was one of the bad boys taught me how to let my anger out. And he became my personal trainer in fighting but more of self defense.