Chapter 25

Taylor POV

We sat at the edge of the hill, just talking. I know it was already evening, from how the sun is almost down and the moon is already up.

"My mother called last night." I blurted out.

Jared look at me and raise his eyebrows, I sigh. "I don't know what she want cause the minute she said she was my mother, I drop the phone." I said.

He smile, "That's okay. You're just too shocked. Its understandable." He told me.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to talk to her anyway. She walk out on me for another guy.  So might as well cut her off from my life too, right?" I said pathetically. He sigh and rubbed my arm, "I'm here for you if you need me." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "I thought about cutting my hair." I said completely changing the topic.

He look at me horrified.

"No, you cannot cut your beautiful long hair. I forbidden you to." He states sternly. I snorted, "Who are you? My father?" I joked.

He rolled his eyes, "No I'm just the guy who totally in love with you and I want your hair just the way it is." He stated.

I groaned, "I need to trim it then dye my hair." I said, grinning happily. He shook his head furiously, "No. Taylor, you already beautiful the way you are." He said.

I fought the blush. "I know, I've been told a lot of times." I mumbled quietly, embarrassed. He smirk, "You're so adorable." He tease as he pinch my pink cheeks.

I scowl despite the blush and slap his hand away. He chuckle, "Lets get you home before your brother send a swat team searching for you." He said as he stood up and pull me up to my feet.

He turn around and walk away when I reach out and intertwine our hands. He look down on our hands before looking up at at and smile warmly. He walk a few step to me and lean down, giving me a tender kiss.

He pull away and smile before pecking my lips once more and lead us out of the mountain hill. He stopped me from talking any further to his bike and fish something in his pocket. His eyebrows furrowing, "I have something for you." He stated as he turning around in circle trying to get whatever it is from his pocket.

I rolled my eyes, "You're turning around in a circle trying to get whatever you need from your back pocket, remind me of a dog trying to chase its tail." I mused.

He scowl at me and when he finally get to take out the thing, he fist bump. Its a black packet, he loosen the tie and take out a very pretty gold and silver bracelet. My eyes bulges out of the socket. "What's that?"

"A bracelet." He answered like I just lost my mind.

He took hold of my wrist, when I stop him with my other hand, "I can't take that." I told him quietly. He rolled his eyes, "Its not that expensive. Compare to what I did to you, you deserve everything." He said softly and clasped the bracelet around my wrist.

It has a few charm hanging, I look at all the charm and noticing the one with the letter 'J' and 'T'. It also have other few charm which is heart sapphire blue stone and some other. But the letter really caught my attention. I look back up at him. He grinned, "I had the same one except mine is just our name carved together." He said as he showed me his silver bracelet.

"How come did I not notice that before?" I mumbled.

He smile and kiss my forehead, "We may not be together officially yet. But it's just a small reminder, letting you know you're mine in anyway possible." He told me as he smile at me warmly.