Chapter 8

Taylor POV

"Taylor go far!" Iggy yelled. I ran backwards as she throw the ball at me. I catch it and dribble it and block the opponent from snatching the ball away from me. I pass over to Clara. She dribble away and pass it all the way to Jackie and she throw it in the hoops.

Coach blew his whistle. "Alright good job girls. You did well in defendingm dribbling and throwing. But you need to work more on the skill in dribbling while blocking and also snatching it away from your opponent." he told us. "Taylor, you did great."

I nod my head. He told us on what we need to improve and blow his whistle for another game. I retie my hair in a ponytail and stand behind Iggy. Coach toss the ball and Iggy and Keira jump to spike on the ball.

Christina caught the ball and she dribble. We ran after her to get the ball. She throw the ball over Keira but before she can catch the ball, I caught it and dribble away from them and passed over to Iggy.

Few hours of the game, coach finally blow his whistle. My team won since we had almost half the strongest player in our team. People who watched us practice clapped their hands at the end of the game.

He dismissed us. I grabbed my small bag and walk out the gym. Jared catch up on me. "You did great." he stated.

I quirk my eyebrow as I took out my small towel and wipe my sweat before putting it over my shoulder and drink my water. "Thanks."

He grinned, "Well you smell." he teased. I laugh, "And you stink." I joked. He snort, "Excuse you. I already took a shower okay." he grumbled.

I turn the corner to get to my room when I saw Iggy talking to some guy I don't know. He had blond hair and I couldn't really see his eyes. But from the side of his face, dang he's like a goddess.

"He's not that good looking." Jared said quietly, almost like it's offensive. "I said that out loud aren't I?" I sigh. He nod his head as he squinted his eyes at me. I rolled my eyes and make my way to them.

"Iggy." I called out.

She turn to me and grinned. "Taylor meet my cousin, Eric. Eric, this is my bestfriend, Taylor and my recent friend Jared." She introduced us. I shake his outstretched hand and gave him a small smile. "Oh if you're wondering, no he's not a college student here. He's in soccer. In Jackson's high." she told me.

My mouth form an 'O'. "You have a cousin from our rival school." I pointed out the obvious. She gave me the poker face. "ano way, really?"

I rolled my eyes and push past them. "Well I need to bath."

After the shower, I grabbed my laptop and turn it on. Jared is fast asleep on his bed. I went to Netflix and watch a movie before going to Facebook and chat with Gillian since she's online.

We talked for an hour before she said she had to go for some a mother and daughter day out.

Iggy walked in, grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. I narrowed my eyes at her, "What did you do?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, "Oh nothing." she said.

"Sam just ask me out!" she shouted.

I look at her wide eyes before we both ended up squealing. Jared groaned, "What's with the noises." he grumbled.

We smile sheepishly at him. "Sorry we just got excited." Iggy apologies. He rolled his eyes and wrap the blanket tighter around him and fall back on his bed, sleeping. I chuckled quietly at his behaviour and turn to Iggy. "Tell me everything." I demanded.

She laugh, "Well I was talking to Eric when Sam came over." she started. "At first he asked for you. Then he ask me if I want to go out sometimes. I said yes." she finished.

I stare at her weirdly, "I get excited just for that?" I ask. "Ugh you're wasting my time." I grumbled.

She glare at me, "I've crush on him since forever okay. He's so cute and handsome and dreamy." she gushed. "Iggy don't talk about my brother to me. I don't see him like that." I said.

"You had a crush on Sam?" we heard Jared amused voice said.

I turn to him and quirk my eyebrow, "Why? Is he not good enough to have someone to like him?" I asked in defending tone.

He put his hand up and shook his head, chuckling lightly, "No no. I'm just amused that some girl can like him." He told me.

I glare. "Well that guy is my brother. If he's not good enough to have someone then so am I." I stated and walk out of the room, grabbing my hoodie along the way.

I slammed the door shut but not before hearing Jared cuss and some shuffling. I put my hoodie on and walk down the hallway. The door slammed shut behind me.

"Taylor! Taylor!" He called out.

I ignored and continue my walk. I got out of the building when he caught hold of my arm. I groaned and glare at him. "Let me go." I grumbled as I tried to tugged my arm out of his grasp.

"No, listen. I'm sorry. I don't mean it what I said back there." he told me.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care anymore Jared. I just want to get some fresh air now." I said as I roughly pull my arm back and walk away.

I sat on the bench by the pond when he sat beside me. "Aren't you cold?" he ask quietly.

A faint smile appeared on my face. I scooted closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder and snuggling closer to him. "Does this answer your questions?" I said. He chuckled and wrap his arm around my shoulder.

---

"Oh my god! The sports is tomorrow! oh my god! I'm scared." Clara said as we walk out of the gym. I laugh, "Everything will be okay Clara." I reassured her.

She shook her head. "No no. I'm so scared and nervous. Ugh." she groaned.

Someone took hold of my hand and pull me, making me stumble to a hard chest. I turn to my right and look up. He grinned at me. "How's your practice?" he asked. I rolled my eyes, "Its like the usual. Just everyone got pretty nervous." I answered.

He grinned. "And you not?"

I shook my head, "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. I scrunched up my nose when he slung his arm over my shoulder, "Lets go take a shower together yeah?" he joked.

I look at him wide eyes. "No!" I shouted, "No way am I ever gonna go take a shower with you."

He laugh, like a throw his head back and laugh. "I'm just kidding Taylor, relax." he said. I sigh in relief. He shook his head and we walk back to our room.

~~~

Comment & Vote!!!
xoxoxoxo