Chapter 18

Taylor POV

After detention, I walk over to the gym room for basketball practice. Coach turn to me, "Ah you finally here." he said then turn to the rest and blow his whistle, "Stop doing whatever you doing. I have important announcement." he declared.

Everyone stop playing and they sit on the floor staring at coach. He turn to me and motion for me to come over. I sigh and slowly walk over to him.

"Most of you girls already know that Iggy has quit basketball. And that makes you girls captainless." he started. They started to murmured about that. "But I decided to get Taylor as the head captain. Since she's already were the co captain." he announced.

They cheered. Coach turn to me, "Also you promoted to the head department of sports, along with Cameron. And the ivy league decide to enrolled you in there for sports." he told me.

My eyes widen, "No way! Are you serious?" I exclaimed excitedly.

He laugh, "Yes. They finally see your passion in sports and decided to get you in before other school get to discover you." he said.

I squeal, "Oh my god! This is like a dream come true. I always want to enrol in ivy league. Oh my god oh my god!" I babbling on and on.

The girls and coach laugh. "Now that's settle." he started, "Get in your team and we start our game." he finished.

They got up from the floor and we get to our teams. They even congratulate me before the game start.

After practice was over, I walk to the locker room and have a quick shower. I was putting on my clothes when Christina Clara sat on the bench in front of my locker. I smile at them.

"How's it going for you girls?" I ask.

Christina groan, "God I wish I could take this thing off already." She stated as she pointed at the cast.

I laugh, "You'll live Tina. Relax."

She chuckle, "Yeah well. Its just sucks you know. I can hardly eat properly with this thing." she whined. Clara laugh, "Poor baby. Want mommy to feed you?" she said in a baby voice. We all ended up laughing.

"God Clara no. You sound weird doing that." I said as I wipe the tears from the corner of my eyes.

We walk out of school when a certain annoying high pitch tone called out for me. I groaned and turn around.

Kayla and her posers including my two ex bestfriend leaning against a hot pink car staring at me. "Oh look the nerds made a new friend. How cute." Kay stated. They laugh.

I snort, "I thought Barbie is nice." I said. She quirk her eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you're excuse." Christina replied with her bitchy tone. I actually smile at that.

She glare, "Shut it bimbo." Kay hissed.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "You shut it Kayla. Stop being such a bitch already." I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. Jared stood beside her then, crossing his arm. He raise his eyebrows at me, "Piss off Marty." he stated.

I rolled my eyes, "Gladly." I mutter and turn to walk away. Cameron walk out the front door and grinned when he saw me. He jog towards me and lean down, kissing my cheeks. Clara and Christina giggle. I froze. "Cameron, why are you even with her?" a voice said.

I groaned and rest my head on Cameron's chest, feeling annoyed. "Because she's my girl." he said shortly.

"She's pathetic. You should really leave her for someone better. And further all that, she's not a virgin anymore." Kayla retorted.