Chapter 37

Taylor POV

"I don't like the colour." I whined as I walk out of the changing room. Vanessa stare at me weirdly, "Why? It brings out the blue in your hazel blue eyes." She said, trying to reason with me.

We're at a shop, searching for a dress for the engagement party. Apparently, I don't like any of the dresses I've tried. They always will be a bit too revealing. Or a bit to suffocating me.

So I'm gonna attend the party in my sweats and oversize shirt and my bunny sleepers.

"Alright, try this one." She said as she hand me a red and black dress. I groan and walk back in the changing room, stripping off the cobalt blue dress. I slip on the dress, and zip it up from the back. It stop mid thighs. The skirt to my dress is in black and little bit of dark red leather, it design like a skater skirt. The top is red, its kind of a spaghetti heart shape neckline top. It had a cut out around my waist area til the side of my hip, showing a little bit of my skin.

"Are you done, cause I want to see." Vanessa called out.

I sigh and finally walk out. She gasp, "Finally! This is definitely the one." She announced happily. "Now get it off, so we can pay for it." She said. I rolled my eyes and went back inside to changed.

After I pay for the dress, Vanessa and I walk around the mall looking for nothing in particular but at one point, Vanessa would stop walking and squeal when she see a very cute teddy bear. She then, bought it for Jamie.

"Are we going home now?" I ask, really tired from all the walking. She turn and look at me, rolling her eyes. "You are so like Sam. He would whine a lot after when he's done picking out his suit." She said, shaking her head, "Alright let's go. I'm tired anyway." She stated as we turn around and walk out of the mall.

The drive back was in silent, cause I'm exhausted. I don't like shopping. I never don't. Its very, I don't know, tiring. The soft music from the radio, make it so hard to stay awake. "Alright we're here," Vanessa announced as she parked at the driveway and cut the engine off. I unbuckle my seatbelt and got out of my car, dragging my feet to the porch. Vanessa chuckled and open the door for me, "Yeah you need some sleep."

I walk into the living room, "Oh is she half asleep?" Chad ask. "Yeah, she kind of is." Vanessa said, chuckling.

Jared walk over to me and hug me, kissing my forehead. "I miss you." He whisper as he bury he face in my hair.

"Mmhmm."

He chuckled, "I'll get her to her room alright." He told Chad before grabbing my arm and lead me upstairs to my room. "So what's the colour of your dress?" He ask casually.

I yawned, "Red and black."

He stop dead in his track, pulling me to a stop to. I turn my head, "Red and black?" He ask slowly. I furrowed my eyebrows and nod my head. "You do know red and black make you downright sexy right?" He ask again, slowly.

I scowl, "Come on Jared! I haven't even wear that dress yet and you already pervs." I exclaimed.

He smirk, "Isn't that my job sweetheart? Being a perv and horny at my girlfriend." He teased, as we finally get to my room. I jump on my bed and bury my face on my pillow. Laying down on my stomach. Jared chuckled, "Should I be worried that you jump on everything or everyone but not me?" He joked.

I snorted, "Yeah of course you should." I mutter, rolling my eyes and close my eyes already feeling very very sleepy.

"Goodnight angel."

---

"For heaven's sake would you stop bickering already!" I shouted throwing my hands in the air, frustrated and annoyed. Sam and Chad stop bickering and turn to me. Sam quirk his eyebrows, "How long have you been standing there?" He retorted.

I crossed my arms, "Long enough to know that you're including me, Who are clearly innocent by the way, into your immature argument." I shot back. Sam huff, "It's not immature alright. It's called man up for your choices." He protested.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah sure and I'm woman up for food."

I walk in the kitchen and grab bowl of cereal. "You're awake." Jared's husky voice said just before his arms went around my waist from the back. A faint smile appear on my lips, "Where did you fall asleep at? I'm pretty sure not beside me." I said.

He chuckled nervously, "I uh.... fell asleep at the toilet."

I turn around in his arms, jaw drop, "Did you sleep while you do your business?" I ask slowly. He laugh and flick my nose, "No silly. I just fell asleep there, when I was planning to have a quick shower." He told me, shaking his head. "I should have just sleep next to you."

I chuckled a new walk out of his arm to sit on the stool, and eat my cereal. "You do realise Its like 8.30 at night right?" I heard Jared ask.

I shrug, "So? Is it a crime to eat cereal late-night?"

"No no of course not." He quickly said. I laugh, "Good. Because I don't care if cereal is for breakfast. If I want it, then I'm having it." I stated. He rolled his eyes, "I'm just saying okay."

"Whatever."

He smile and kiss my cheeks, making me smile and blush instantly. "What was that for?" I ask quietly. His smile got wider, "Just to let you know that I love you. I really am lucky to have you by my side. And for you to forgive me, no matter how many times I've hurt you. I love you, so much. Never forget that." He told me with a soft smile as his fingers ran through my hair.

My lips stretch to a huge smile, I put my hand on top of his and hold it. "You know I love you too. I always have and I always will. If I ever messed up, remember that no matter what, I'll always love you." I said smiling at him.

"And you too. I will always love you. And no one can ever replace you."

---

Sorry if the chapter are short. I'm really not in the mood to make it any more longer. So yeah, hope you enjoy it.

Comment
Vote
Fan

Love you xoxo