Chapter 11

Taylor POV

"So how's the game?" Chad asked when we walked in.

We left the ivy league this morning after the finals are over. I grinned, "We won! Cambrige high won the basketball championship!" I squeal and ran up to him.

He laugh, "I knew you girls would own it!" he said as he ruffle my hair. He then look at Sam. He groaned, "No. The Jackson's high beat us." He grumbled.

Well we did won the basketball game final but a few of us got hurt. Like Christina end up with a sprain ankle, Clara with a broken arm and Jackie with fractured pinky. But thankfully, we did won!

"So what happened to your arm?" Chad asked.

I look at my arm and shrug, "Well the girls from Jackson's high push me when I'm about to shoot, I fell and sort of scrap of arm." I answered like it's no big deal. But really it's no big deal.

He rolled his eyes, "Typical Jackson's high girls." he mumbled.

"You should have seen her man! She's amazing. Like the next Michael Jordan, only a female version." Sam exclaimed excitedly. Chad and dad look at me with proud.

I engulf dad in a big hug. He wrap his arms around me tighter, "I miss you." I said.

Dad chuckle and pull away, "Miss you too kiddo."

I turn to Chad, "Well I'm gonna unpack my staff now." I announced and walk upstairs to my room.

I put the trophy and medal on my shelf where I would put my other trophies or medals. I put the dirty clothes in my laundry and grabbed a clean clothe before going to the bathroom.

After I done, I changed into my pj's and walk out the bathroom. My phone beep, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and sit on my bed, unlocking my phone.

'Tmr I'll fetch you for school. Night xxx'

My lips stretch to a smile. I reply him with an 'okay' and went out of my room. I walk downstairs only to see Sam and Chad shouting over at the tv. I rolled my eyes and walk over to the kitchen.

Dad is sitting on the island counter, reading newspaper with a cup of coffee in front of him. "I thought you only read that in the mornin." I said as I grabbed a bowl and a yogurt with some fruits.

I sat across from dad and eat my food quietly. "Sam and Chad told me about this new guy from your school." dad started. I choked on my food. "What?" I squeak out.

He chuckled, "Chad told me about-"

"I heard what you said the first time." I cut him off. He look at me and shrug, "Maybe what they say is true. You gotta stay away from him, okay sweetie?" he said and got up and kiss my forehead before walk out.

I purse my lips in thin line and groaned.

---

"Taylor Jamie Marty! You wake up right now!" I heard Chad yelled.

And yes, I had the same middle name as Sam cause we're twins.

I groaned and rolled over, burying my face in my pillow. Just then, my blankets is ripped off from me. I groaned and got up, glaring at Chad who stood there with his hands on his hips.

I rolled my eyes, "Jeez Chad your feminine side is coming out." I retorted and got out of bed. "I told you to get up didn't I?" he said.

I groaned, "Alright. I'm sorry, mum." I said and snickered before quickly run in my bathroom just as Chad want to chase after me. I brush my teeth before jump in the shower.

After the shower I dry my body before wrapping the towel around me. I walk out the bathroom and went over to the closet. Few seconds later, my phone start ringing. I walk over to my nightstand and answer it without checking the caller ID.

"You look great in the towel." the line said.

I stare wide eyes before looking at the window. He was there, grinning up at me. I quickly close the blinds and change to my jeans and crop top with flannel shirt leaving it unbotton. I put on my high top converse and grabbed my backpack before rushing out of my room.

I shout my goodbyes to Chad and dad before quickly walk out the house and got in his bike.

He chuckled and speed off.

We reached school in no time. He parked the car and got off his bike. He help me got off his bike after. "You really look good in towel though." he stated.

I scowl, "Stop. That's embarrassing." I whined. He laugh and slung his arm over my shoulder. "There's nothing to be embarrassed of." he said.

I huff and walk away. I got to my locker and dumb my things there. Jared lean next to my locker, staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrow, "Stop staring at me." I whisper.

"Why?" he whisper back.

I rolled my eyes, "Cause you look creepy." I replied. "Why are we whispering?" he asked. I stop and shrug. I close my locker and lean against it.

"Jared!" a high pitch tone exclaimed.

We turn our head and met with a girl I don't recognize. "Fuck!" Jared exclaimed from beside me. He hold my hand and whisper to me, "Just play along please." he pleaded.

I'm about to ask what when the girl stood in front of him, hugging him. Though, Jared never let go of my hand. She pull away and stare at me, "I'm sorry and you are?" she asked as she quirk her perfect trim eyebrows.

She had blonde hair with blue eyes. Perfect figure But definitely caked face and tight clothes. "Definitely not Barbie." I answered.

"Excuse me?"

I put up a fake smile, "Sorry. I'm Taylor. Taylor Marty." I told her and held out my hand. She stare at my hand like it's infected or something. She look back up at me, "Kayla Morris. The famous model in Paris." she stated proudly.

I rolled my eyes. "Well I never ask that. I just ask your name but hey Morris and Paris rhymes." I joked.

She gasped, "Rude! Babe, who is she?" She turn her attention to Jared. He groaned. "My girlfriend." he stated.

I choke on my saliva.

"Your what?"

We exclaimed at the same time. Kayla glare at me. "What are you saying baby? I'm your girlfriend." she whined. Jared rolled his eyes, "We're over ages ago Kayla. Seriously." he exclaimed and pull me closer.

I just stood there, trying to process what's going on.

"What so good about her? I mean she's pretty but she don't even know how to dress?" She said.

That's just offensive.

I raise my eyebrow, "Excuse you Kayla Morris. If tight clothes is called dress properly then I gladly say I don't know how to dress. Cause honestly, your boobs seems to be suffering."

"Alright, see you around Kay." Jared rushed out and pull me away.

I look back at her. "Don't get your Kay kay to cray cray!" I shouted. Jared groaned and throw me over his shoulder. "Peace out!" I yelled at her who still froze in place.

When Jared turn the corner, he put me down on the ground. I crossed my arms and quirk my eyebrow at him, waiting for some explanation.

He sigh, "Kayla is my ex back when I'm in Amsterdam. She couldn't get over the fact that we're not together anymore." he said.

"Is she the one who broke your heart the first time?" I teased.

He tensed. "No, she's not the one." He said firmly. "Then who?" I asked curiously. "Drop it Taylor." He snapped.

I stare at him wide eyes. I never seen him so cold and emotionless before. He groaned and walk away, leaving me dumbfounded.

~~~

Comment & Vote
xoxoxoxo