Chapter 30

Taylor POV

"Are you out of your mind?" Chad yelled when Sam joked about him getting married. It was after school, we went back home So I could babysit Jamie. Chad had work to get done and a meeting to get over with.

To say school was horrible.

Jared has countless of time trying to approach me but Cameron put me behind him while Jake and Austin tried to hold back a furious Sam. "What? You and Vanessa has been going pretty well. You're engaged, what's there to lose?" Sam said shrugging.

I snickered as I still feeding the little cutie, her lunch. She's two months old now.

"I don't think she's ready to settle down just yet." Chad mutter.

I snorted when he said that, "Really? Is it Vanessa who's not ready or you who's afraid of a lifetime commitment?" I retorted as I still keep my eyes on Jamie who bouncing her teddy on her high chair table. Chad groaned, "You guys suck. Stop ganging up on me, seriously." He exclaimed before grabbing his suitcase.

"I'm leaving. I'll be back at 9 or 10." He announced and kiss Jamie forehead who giggle up at her father. "You better take good care of my daughter, young lady. Keep the boys two feet away from my princess." He told me sternly.

I look at him amused as I salute him, "Copy that."

He smile and hug me before kissing my crown head. "Bye princess, behave alright." He said to Jamie before walking out and yelling 'bye' to the boys at the living room. I look at Jamie, "Your lunch is done. Its time for your burping." I declared as I put her bowl away and carry her out of the high chair and out of the kitchen.

"Sam! Come on bro, that's not cool." Cameron exclaimed.

I walk in the living room and to Cameron's side. He scooted over to give me space and I took a sit beside him on the couch. Without noticing, he stretch his arm and rest it at the back of my chair as he listened to them talking about who knows what.

Jamie started giggling.

I frowned, "What's funny? You've been giggling over nothing. Jamie, seriously I think I need to get you check up." I told her jokingly as she giggle again. "You do know she don't understand a single thing you said right?" Cameron mused.

I scowl, "She's adorable, I can't help it. Give me a break!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and wrap his arm around my shoulder and bring me closer.

Sam look over at us and sigh, "Why can't you and Cameron date? I think all of us would definitely approve." He stated making me blush while Cameron chuckled. The others nod, "So true. You and Cameron will totes adorbs together." Jake said in a high pitch tone, imitating a girl.

I snorted, "Hey Jake I think you'd pass as a valley girl." I teased.

Jake clap his hand together, "I totes know that." He said with dramatic sigh as he fan himself, making all of us laugh our guts out. Jamie who is totally confuse had her eyebrows furrowed together.

After few hours of just talking or watching the Disney movies, we decided to order pizza. Jamie is already sound asleep in my arms, so I put her in her crib. "Hey, where will you be going for college?" Austin ask when I get back in the living room.

"Havard University."

Everyone fell silent. I bit my bottom lip, "So uhh..... what about you?" I ask nervously as I scratch my head.

Sam sigh, "Austin. Jake. Cody and some other people went to Yale while some went to NYU or Oxford University." He told me which probably took them one hour or less drive from here. I bit my lip, "So I'm the only one going to Harvard then?"