Chapter 20

Taylor POV

"Sam I don't want to go," I whined. He look at me sternly, "Its either willingly or forcefully." he stated.

I look at him confused, "I told you neither." I answered.

"Forcefully it is." he sigh and throw me over his shoulder. I shouted and smack his back and wiggling around, "You better stop wiggling or you're gonna fall. And its Not going to be pretty." he said chuckling. I stop moving and cuss him instead.

He put me in the backseat of the car, Cameron got in after me. And I sit in between Cody and Cameron. I groaned, "Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're taking you out. You've been locking yourself up in your room for a week already." Cameron answered. I gasped, "Oh my! So I didn't go to school for a week already?" I said shocked. Then a grinned appeared in my face, "So cool!" I exclaimed.

Sam chuckled from the driver seat, "You're so weird Taylor." He said.

"Well if I'm weird, you're weird too." I retorted.

They just laugh at me. Cody rest his hand on my thigh, "Well we're actually going to the Amherst street." he told me. My eyes widen, "Isn't that the street where all the band members or whatever shit it is go there to perform? The Jamming palace is it?" I ask.

He chuckle but nod, "Yep. I got a text the other day. They want me to perform." he said. I squeal loudly. "Oh my god! That's great! That's so great!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Cody wince and nod. "Uh huh. You just need to stop squealing. You're hurting my eardrums." he stated as he hold his head. I rolled my eyes. "Meanie." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

Few hours later, we got to the street and I was so excited. We all got out of the car. Cody hold my hand and drag me to the place. Brett grinned when he saw us. "Tay! I miss you." he said and hug me. I laugh and hug him back.

Brett pull away, "Come on. The boys waiting for you at the back." he said. I beam, "Okay let's go." I exclaimed. He laugh and lead the way.

Kaden, Jeremy and Marc is at the backstage talking. I squeal and ran over to them and hug them all. Jeremy and Marc head bump at each other making them groaned. Brett laugh, "Okay you can let them go now. We will be up in few minutes." he told me and gently pull me away.

I groaned, "Alright. I'll see you guys soon. Good luck!" I said before making my way into the crowd and searching for Sam and the others.

"Taylor!"

I turn around and smile when Cameron reach for my hand and drag me to a booth. "Where were you?" he ask. I smile, "With the boys at the backstage." I answered.

He grinned, "You close with them yeah?" he asked. I nod, "Totally. We're kind of grew up together. With Iggy and Gillian." I said then the smile on my face slowly fade away when I think of the two bestfriend I had. He gave me a sad smile and wrap an arm around my shoulder, "Hey you still have us."

I manage a small smile. "Okay and now we have the recent band that you've been asking, Cody and his gang." the guy with the Mic said before walking off stage. I whistle and squeal loudly. Cameron and the boys laugh. Cody and the band found me and wave at me before they start their singing.

---

"You were great! Sound amazing." I complimented when Cody and the rest walk up to our booth. They thanked me and grabbed a fries from my plate. "Hey!" I exclaimed.

They stuck their tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and got up, "I need the ladies." I announced. "Its at the end there." Kaden told me as he pointed at the corner. I walk through the crowd trying to get to the ladies.