Chapter 4

Taylor POV

"What were you thinking when you said yes?" Sam scolded as soon as we walk in the door. "Its just a date." I mumbled.

"You hardly know him and a date already!" He raised his voice at me.

I spun around and glare at him. "Oh and if Anthony or Connor ask me out on a date, I could say yes?" I yelled.

He throw his hands in the air, "At least you knew them longer." he exclaimed.

I slammed my hand on the table, "I'm sick and tired of you guys controlling my life! Until when can I actually went out on a date! When? I'm 17 for fucks sake! I'm grown up! I should make my own choices not you!" I shouted.

He glare at me, "We're your brothers and e just want the best for you."

"Yes you're my brother and want the best for me. But a good brother will be there to support her sisters choices. They will be there when she need them too But a good brother don't control his sister's life!" I yelled. My throat are hurt from all the yelling and my eyes are burn from the tears. "I just want to live my life like any other kid Sam. Is that so hard to ask for?" I whisper.

I wipe my tears roughly and ran upstairs, slamming my door loudly with so much force than needed. I shouted and yelled out loud until my throats are burn from all the yelling. I throw myself on my bed and hug my teddy closer. The teddy was a gift from my mother when she's still pregnant of me. Its worn out but I still kept it.

After few hours of staring blankly, I decided to get up and have a shower. I walk up to the bathroom and filled my tub with foam lavender scent and step in after stripping off my clothes. I let myself relax my body and mind with the soft music that I've turn on.

A knock on my room door, startle me. "Taylor, let me in so we can talk." Sam called out. I have an attached bathroom and I usually bath with the door open. "I'm in a shower, I'll see you downstairs when I'm done." I shouted.

I heard footsteps walking away, I sigh and got out of the tub and dry my body. I changed into my shorts and loose shirt before putting my hair up in a bun and went downstairs. Sam and Chad are sitting on the couch, talking softly among themselves. I sigh and plop down on the loveseat. They stop talking and smile at me which I just roll my eyes at.

"Hey Taylor, I'm sorry I reacted that way." Sam started, "Everday, I watch girls got their heartbroken by guys like him and-" he said but I cut him off.

"Excuse me? Guys like him?" I asked, "You don't even know him." I pointed out.

He sigh, "See I just got scared that you're gonna be one of them. I don't want to see my sister get hurt." he said. I sigh, "Well you're a guy." I mumbled.

Chad groaned, "I don't care. You're gonna stay away from him Taylor." He said wit h authority.

"But-"

"No buts! You're staying away from him and that's final!" he raised his voice at me. I glare at him before stood up and stomp back upstairs, feeling mad and annoyed at him.

That night I didn't bother going downstairs for dinner. They check on me every now and then but I ignored them. I texted Gil, 'Hey do you think you can come over and fetch me for school tomorrow?'

Few minutes later she replied my text with 'Yeah no problem.'

I sigh and pluck it to the charger and turn off the lights, I grab my laptop and turn it on. After awhile, I went to Facebook and see a new friend request, Jared. I just shrug and accepted.

Few seconds later I got a message. I opened it.

Jared: I didn't get you in too much trouble did I?