Chapter 7

Taylor POV

When weekend came around, I was more than excited. Finally get to see Cody pursuing his dreams. Cody pick me up a little after noon and we went to the studio to record his new song that he wrote.

He parked the car in the parking lot and cut off the engine. We got out of the car and went in the studio.

"Taylor!" Brett exclaimed and engulf me in a big hug.

Brett is Cody's lead guitarist. He had dark hair with brown eyes and he had British accent. I smile up at him since he's a lot taller than me. "Hey Brett." I said. Cody gave him the man hug and went inside. We follow after him.

Iggy and Gillian is already inside the studio. Along with Kaden, Jeremy and Marc. Kaden is the drummer, he dark brown hair with hazel eyes,. He had tattoo at his upper arm. Jeremy is a bass guitarist, he had a dirty blond with blue eyes. Marc is another guitarist, he had Brown hair and green eyes, he had strong jawline.

"Hey guys." I said as I waved.

They turn to us and grinned. "Hey you both made it!" Iggy exclaimed.

It has been few hours later, Cody have been recording his music while I stayed in the room listening to his singing. "You're doing great Cody." Brett announced. Cody gave a thumbs up before walking out of the recording room and went in the room where all the good stuff is.

"How is it?" Cody asked.

"Wait for it." Brett stated. Soon the song that he just recorded is being played. And it sounds perfect. I grinned, "Its amazing!" I exclaimed. Cody grinned at me, "Well let's go have a lunch or something. My treat." he declared.

We all cheered and left the building.

---

"Taylor! Come on. Tell me Where we going." Sam whined.

I chuckle, "Not telling you."

He groaned and stomp out of my room. I chuckle and shook my head at him. I sigh as I finally done packing my bag.

Its been a week since Cody record his first song.

And today is the sports day.

I grabbed my bags and left my room. I dropped the bags near the door and walk in the kitchen. "Hey Taylor." Chad and dad greeted me at the same time. I gave them a small smile before taking my sit and eat my breakfast. "How long will you be gone?" dad asked.

"Uhh about two weeks I think." I answered.

Sam walked in, groaning. "Taylor I really need to know." he whined. I smirk, "Nah. I won't tell you." I sang. He grumbled and went to take a sit beside Chad.

After breakfast, we went to Sam's car and drive to school. He parked the car in the lot and we got out. He locked it and kiss the hood of his car while hugging it.  "I'll be back soon. You'll be alright here baby." he said to the car.

I rolled my eyes and to outside of the school where all bus is waiting and some of the sports students are already outside, waiting. I walk over to the teacher in charge and he hand me a clipboard that has a list of people's name and the sports they were in.

"Hey." Iggy said as she walk towards me with Gil trailing behind.

She hug me tight, "Oh I'm gonna miss you guys so much." she stated. I chuckled, "We'll text you at night alright?" I assured her. She nod, "You better be!" she said sternly.

I laugh and pull away from her. The bell rang, "God I'm gonna be so lonely! Why must the two of you be in basketball!" she cried out and walk back inside of the school, leaving me and Iggy laughing like a hyena.

"Alright attention please!" I shouted from the noise.

They quietened down and give me their attention. "The captain from every sports please come and see me to get the list and get the attendance." I told us. "And the rest of you single file lines according to your groups." I instructed.

I hand over the list to the captains. And went over to coach. "You'll be travelling in the car with us, since you have to be there before anyone else." Mr Eddie said.

I nod my head and went over to Iggy. After the attendance and everything that need to be checked. I brief them on the do's and don'ts and where we will be going. They cheered when they found out we're going to the Ivy league.

---

"God I'm tired!" Iggy exclaimed once she got inside her room.

I laugh and arrange a few stuff to get myself comfortable in the room. "Hey, I have to go out now. I'll see you soon." I said and went out.

We reached the ivy league just an hour ago when I have to get them settle down and give them the keys to the room and telling them who they'll share the room with. There's one guy in every room in case anything happened. And somehow Jared is one of the guy who will be sharing with me and Iggy.

I walk around to see if everyone's here. "Hey Taylor!" someone called out. I stopped walking and turn around. Sam, Anthony and Connor are walking towards me.

I grinned, "Hey."

Sam glared. "I don't like the fact that you're sharing with the Jared guy." he told me. I sigh, "I didn't chose the roommate Sam. Hanna did." I said honestly.

He raised his eyebrows, "I don't believe you."

I rolled my eyes, "Your choice then. I'm tired of having this conversation. So goodbye." I said and walk away, huffing and scoffing.

Mr McGee, the teacher in charge, let us stay in the room to get our rest for tomorrow. Cause tomorrow is when we will start our practice.

The other school's are already here. And some of them will be here few days later. The official date for sports day is in a week. Which is next week, on Monday.

"We have not practice and I'm so exhausted already." Iggy whined.

I chuckle, "We always did this every year Gee. There's no difference, really." I said. She snorted. "You're a sports freak Tay. I'm not. I'm just interested in bb, not obsessed." she teased.

I rolled my eyes. Jared walk out of the bathroom, already wearing a shirt and his trousers.

"The toilet is not comfortable." he stated. I rolled my eyes. The room had a king size bed which I shared with Iggy. Jared will sleep in the bed which literally beside the window. Its something like a window seat but it's not.

That doesn't make any sense, but you know what I mean.

We turn on the tv and settle on watching The woman in black. Few hours through the movie, Iggy has fallen asleep. Snoring a little.

"So are you nervous for the game?" Jared asked as he stood up and walk towards me taking a sit beside me on the bed. I chuckle quietly, "Its one week away. I still got time to get nervous." I joked.

He grinned, "Well I'm gonna be sitting on the bleachers cheering you on." he declared.

A faint smile appeared on my face. "And I'm gonna cheering you on for soccer." I replied.

Few hours of watching the tv or just talking, I started to feel tired and sleepy. My eyes fluttered close. I feel him kissing my temple, "I like you Taylor. So much. It scares me." I heard him murmured.

Or maybe I'm just hallucinating.

~~~

Updated!

Comment & Vote!

xoxoxoxo