Good news and approval

Jeon Jungkook POV

I quickly go to the website. Oh my god, if those annoying girls weren't lying my whole life, my whole future could change. If I go and actually audition. What if I get accepted. What will I tell Tae? I shake those thoughts away and see;

Attention! BigHit entertainment is having trainee auditions soon! From March 21st to April 2nd, we will be hosting our auditions. You must be either 15 or older than 15 to be eligible to audition. On April 25th we will be announcing a group. Come and audition at BigHit entertainment at Seoul, South Korea!

My eyes go wide as I read the announcement. I am eligible to audition! And it's right here in Seoul. I quickly finish the rest of my food, and walk to my house.

"Mom! I'm home!"

"Jungkook! How was school?" She hugs me and smiles.

"Good. Mom, I have some good news!" She nods and we go to the couch.

"Okay, what is it?" She says, excited.

"You know my dream, of being an idol right? Well, BigHit entertainment right here in Seoul is having trainee auditions! I'm eligible to audition since I'm over the age of 15. So, can I audition? They are on March 21. Which is in 20 days." I look at her with big hopeful eyes. She opens her mouth but closes it. Her face is blank.

"Jungkook. I love you," Oh no. This sounds bad. "And I know this has been your dream. But we're going to have to wait." Tears start forming in my eyes. Wait? For what?

"Mom, wait for what?"

"For your dad to come home. Because it's a yes from me!" She says, happily. It takes me a moment to process what just happened.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much, mom!" At that moment the door opens.

"Jungkook. Did you hear about the auditions?" My mom and I spring up from the coach and dash to the door.

"We were just discussing about that. I told Jungkook that he can audition." My mom explains.

"Oh! Of course you can audition, son. I know how long you've been dreaming about this moment." I'm smiling ear to ear at this point.

"Dad, how do you know?" I wonder.

"People at the office were talking about it." I nod.

"Thank you so much mom and dad. I love you guys!" I get pulled into a hug. I'm so excited. My dreams could be FINALLY coming true.