Harm and Byes

Trigger warning: Self harm is mentioned.

A few moments ago....

Nobody's POV

"Tae, please open up. I'll let you have my special ramen." Jimin tells Tae, from the other side of the door. Taehyung loved the ramen that Jimin brings. Jimin goes to a really far store to buy it.

"Really? Fine!" Taehyung gives in and unlocks the door. Jimin like said hands him the pack of ramen.

"Mm! Thanks!" Tae happily goes downstairs to prepare his favorite ramen. He looks at the pizza that was still hot.

"Nah." Taehyung sings while making the ramen. Ding! He looks at his phone, and his face drops.

jUnGkOoK OPPA ;)

HEY! are you taehyung? STAY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK OPPA!

$$3 dolla chain$$

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? STAY AWAY FROM LIZKOOK!!

♡Lizkook4Lifeu♡

Are you Taehyung. Well I have something to say.....

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SPECIAL? JUNGKOOK IS NOT YOURS AND HE WILL NEVER BE. SO JUST DIE!! (Jungkook would love that!) He drops the spoon in his hand.

"Who are these people? How do they know about Jungkook and I? Should I die? No, snap out of Taehyung! He doesn't like you, Taehyung. No one does." He speaks to himself in a small voice. He looks around the kitchen. All of Jin's culinary knives look so tempting. He takes one that has a cute bunny sticker on it. A long time ago, Jungkook and Taehyung were making food for Jin. Jungkook thought it would be a good idea to put a bunny sticker on the knife. Taehyung darkly smiles to himself.

"T-This is the one." With his hand shaking, all the hurtful things that he witnessed because of Jungkook being an celebrity come rushing back.

"Don't think. Just do." The evil voices say. In one smooth move he slices the smooth skin a bit under his wrist.

"AAAHH!!" he screams in agony. His body hits the marble floor with a sickening thud.

Present

Nobody's POV

Min Yoongi sees the sight. Tae lying in a pool of his own crimson blood. Clutching his arm, a knife by him. Yoongi let's out an inaudible gasp. He rushes to the body.