Flashbacks and messages

Lisa Manoban POV

I walk into BigHit Entertainment, overjoyed at the thought of being a trainee. I was accepted a long time ago, but was training in Thailand. I was a huge fan of BTS, and just the thought of being in the same building was enough for me. I was so happy to see my bandmates again. They came once to Thailand to meet me, but sadly left. My members; Kim Jisoo (oldest),Park Chae Young or Rose, Jennie Kim, and me the maknae, Lisa Manoban, and together we made BLACKPINK. Being the only Thai member was scary for me but the girls made me feel welcome. I get driven to the dorm and my mouth goes wide. It had a huge banner saying, Welcome Lisa! The moment I stepped out, I was drowned in hugs.

"Lisa!!" They all shrieked.

_____

I had a tour of BigHit and it was huge.

"I have to go, but continue exploring. Welcome!" The employee leaves and I thank her and bow.

"Wow." I look around.

"Aahh!" I fall onto my butt.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry." A strong hand lifts me up. I look up and see: Jeon Jungkook!

"Oh, its okay." I say, trying to stay calm.

"I haven't seen you around, are you new."

"Yes. I'm the maknae/ lead rapper of a new girl girl group, Blackpink."

Jeon Jungkook POV

Lisa. Lisa is pretty.

"Oh. Well welcome." She bows and walks away. Lisa.

Kim Taehyung POV

I decide to gather up my courage and do Jimin's plan.

Flashback

"Spam his account." I give him a confused look.

"What?"

"Keep on messaging him your feelings. But, Tae. Don't let him know it's you."

I go on his account and click on the button that let's me message him.

Flashback #2

We were 7th graders and we were talking about our dreams.

"I feel bad for idols, who have like Instagram."

"Why, Kook?"

"Becuase they probably get a thousand or even more messages a day. I would feel guilty and frustrated with them."

I feel really guilty but swallow it.

Dear, Jungkook. I love you. Please don't block me, Kookie.

Send

A/N sorry for the short chapter. Btw Lizkook is a maybe! Don't worry this is still a Taekook fanfic.