Bias and number

Kim Taehyung POV

After leaving Jimin at the cafe I see a man in a idol like disguise laughing in front of a expensive cafe. How do I think he's an idol is because; he has a black hat, sweater, jacket over the sweater, black shoes, black ripped jeans, and a black mask. We make eye contact and he smiles. Oh my God! That's J-Hope from BTS. THAT'S J-HOPE FROM BTS! Even though 2/4 of the members broke my heart they do make hella good music. I walk over to J-Hope and whip out a notebook and a pen with Mang on it. A/N Tae had a little backpack. So yeah!

"Hi. Are you J-Hope from BTS?" I ask, shyly.

"Yes! How did you know?" J-Hope smiles his signature smile.

"You're my bias and I think every ARMY especially J-Hope stans would recognize that smile anywhere. Not to sound creepy though."

J-hope POV

"You're my bias and I think every ARMY especially J-Hope stands would recognize that smile anywhere. Not to sound creepy though." I smile ear to ear. J-Hope stans I feel are rare, its usually Jungkook or Suga.

"That's not creepy! Should I sign that for you?" He nods, happily. I giggle at how cute he looks. He looks at me excited as I sign the paper. There's just something about him that's so welcoming. His aura is just awesome. Although behind his happy eyes, I can sense sadness. I look at his mini backpack and it has a Mang keychain.

"Should I sign Mang too?" His eyes widen.

"Omg, can you?" I nod. He hurries and takes the keychain off. I sign it.

"Thank you so much! I want to thank you and BTS for making such great music. You helped a lot when I was depressed and stressed, and I'm sure a lot of ARMYS feel that way. You guys are so inspiring and amazing. I love you, J-Hope! Although, please be careful and dont get stressed out. ARMYS will always be here no matter what. Just remember that!" I tear up during his speech. I grab him into a tight hug. He squeals in surprise but returns it.

"That means a lot. You made my day..."

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

My smile fades.

"Oh. Haha." I laugh nervously. His face is now confused.

"Why?" I shrug. Way to go, Hobi!

"So. Taehyung. Want to get something to eat?" His face was priceless. His jaw drops then forms into an adorable rectangular smile.

"Really? You're not kidding right?" He asks, like he's on cloud 9, while clapping his hands.

"No. I'm not, you seem like a nice person and I could use some friends." I scratch the back if my head as I say that.

"Um, Hoseok hyung. I just came from a cafe and I'm pretty full, so maybe another time?" I nod. To be honest I was pretty full from the things I ate too. I see Jungkook coming outside grumbling. I quickly grab Taehyung's arm and run to a park.

"Dasi run run..." he sings. I turn around. He stops. His voice is really good, and so are his looks. He could totally be an idol. Or even a member of BTS!

"It's okay. You have a really good voice. And the members and I always sing Run when we run too." He blushes but smiles.

"Uh, Hobi hyung. Why did you bring me here?"

"Oh. I brought you here because, someone might recognize me there. Also, it's more peaceful here." He agrees.

"Taehyung, please unlock your phone." He gives me a puzzled look but does it anyway. If Suga and Jungkook know him I can trust him. Right? I take a selca, and put in my number.

"Wh-Ho-OH MY GOD!!" he jumps up and down, clutching his phone

"Wh-Ho-OH MY GOD!!" he jumps up and down, clutching his phone. I pretend to get deaf and cover my ears.

"Thank you so much!"

"Haha, no problem. I'll text you. Bye!" I go, and wave. He cheerfully waves. I walk. It's so peaceful. I could come hear often it's so quiet-

"OH MY GOD ITS HIS NUMBER....AND HIS FACE!!" I hear Taehyung yell. I can't help but burst into laughter. Taehyung. We're going to be good friends. I just know it.

A/N vote and comment! Hope you guys are enjoying the chapter. This was probably boring but next chapter will be better! This was probably unrealistic but hey, it's all gonna make sense. Also ignore the hair curlers in J-Hopes hair in the picture😂