lies and lasagna

Kim Seokjin POV

The front door opens and I see Tae quietly close it and sneak up stairs. I come out my hiding place (behind the couch), grab the pot and my hot pink rolling pin and smack them against each other.

"Aaahhh!!" He screams and almost falls off the edge of the stairs. I clutch my stomach laughing. He weakly smiles. Jin, don't let your guard down!! I straighten my back and call him downstairs.

"Tae, where were you? No phone calls, texts, nothing!" He looks confused.

"Kookie, didn't tell you? That little brat." He mutters under his breath.

"Tell me what?" I say, raising an eyebrow to add dramatic effects.

"I got framed and then got detention. Do you wanna know the story?" I nod yes. We love that tea! He explains the whole thing, and I resist my strong urge to make popcorn.

"So yeah!" He says.

"Wait- you fell asleep?"

"Yeah.."

"Taehyung! Were you up all night on your phone?"

"No." He lies. I give my famous 'tell me the truth or SOMEBODY isn't going to be eating for the next week'.

"Yes."

"No phone for today. I know you need it for tomorrow so on the weekends you don't get it. Kay?"

"I need it for homework, hyung." I roll my eyes.

"Fine! But on the weekends it's all mine." He nods.
                              ****
Jeon Jungkook POV

Flashback

"Thanks Jin for meeting me."

"No problem, Kookie. What did you want to talk about?" He asks sweetly.

"Um, before we start please don't tell Taehyung."

"Woah! When you call Tae by his full name it's serious. I won't tell I swear." He says and puts a hand up. I laugh at how extra he is.

"I'm auditioning for BigHit. Tomorrow actually." I wait for his answer.

"OH MA GOD!!" He suddenly jumps up and hugs me while shaking me side by side.

"Thank you hyung."

"Wait, this is such good news. Why shouldn't I tell Tae?" He asks.

"I want to wait until I get accepted, if I do," I laugh. "You know how he is. I don't want to get his hopes up, I don't know even throw a goddamn party, get excited, bake a cake, invite the president-" Jin out of no where just shoves a piece of cake into my mouth to stop my talking.

"Ha. Sorry, where did the cake come from?" He just shrug his shoulders. That's Jin for you!

"Sorry I was ranting. What I mean is that I don't want Tae to get his hopes up and then have them crashing down if I don't get accepted." Jin say the worry in my eyes. He nods, before squishing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Your a good friend, Kookie. Tae is lucky," He says teary eyed, before asking me a important question that still keeps me up at night to this day. "Is this the right decision-not telling Tae?"

At that moment Tae walks in.

"Yum! That ramen was so good! Jin can make some tomorrow?" He pats his stomach.

"Ah, Kookie!" He runs up to hug me. Sorry bones, for crushing you twice.

"Hi Tae." My mood is down from Jin's question.

"Kookie, why were you here? Your not replacing me with Jin are you?" I laugh and shove him slightly.

"Never you're irreplaceable!" He gives me a rectangular smile.

"His mom wanted my lasagna recipe. So I gave it to him." Wow, good lie, Jin.

"Where is it?" I point to my phone.

"Okay!"

"Well, thanks for everything! My mom will love this. Got to go." I say as I slip on my Timberlands.

"Bye." The two say in unison. I wave back. Ironic, my mom gave Jin the lasagna recipe. Why do I feel so guilty.

A/N hope you enjoyed!! Vote and comment