New relationship and new feelings

Kim Taehyung POV

I just kissed my best friend and I liked it. I run back to the park and see Jimin touching his lips while smiling. I like you, Park Jimin.

"Ya, Jimin." He jumps in his seat.

"Oh hey, Tae. Wait that rhymed." I laugh.

"Sorry, Jimin. I left and you didn't even tell me what you called me here for."

"I just called you here to let you talk." He says.

"Talk?" He nods.

"I know you, Tae. I also figured you would have a lot of feelings bottled up. I know sometimes you aren't comfortable talking with Jin. Therefore I asked you to come here. To talk." He says, proudly.

"Ai, Jimin what did I do to deserve you? You know me so well." I grab his little mochi cheeks and give him a deep, loving kiss.

"Jimin, do you want to be my boyfriend?" He is smiling ear to ear.

Jeon Jungkook POV

I have had enough of my hyungs. Han left and they made me go to a convenience store and use my own money. J-hope hyung already made me pay so much. I see a couple on a bench by the store. One tackles another onto the floor and starts tickling him. I move closer, this is actually really cute.

"Aack! Tae-Taehyung!" A voice laughs.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook, Taehyung is a pretty popular name. It could be anyone. I put on my hat and bring it low so it covers my face. I go to the swings and secretly watch them.

"Jimin ah, I'm so happy I can call you mine." WHAT?

"Wow, Tae I didn't know you could get this cheesy. Taehyung smacks Jimin. Are Jimin and Taehyung together? Must be. Those two little brats don't even realize I'm here.

"Oh, Jiminie. Jin hyung called. I have to go." Jimin pouts.

"I'll come with you. We can tell Jin too." Taehyung agrees. And. Kisses. Jimin. OH MAN HOLY SHIT!

_____

I walk back to the dorm with the heavy bag of snacks. Wow, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are together. My two ex best friends are dating. I feel something stab my heart and the pain is unbearable.

"I miss you, Tae." Its sadness. And regret.

"I hate you, Jimin." I walk in and get tackled by J-Hope.

"Did you go in the convenience store in Busan? You took so long!"

Flashback.

"I was born in Busan." I say to Taheyung and Jimin.

"So was I," Jimin replied. "But I was born first!" We all laugh. That was his go to thing now.

"Earth to Kookie?" Namjoon hyung says waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Let's start the movie." I let myself fall onto the couch.

Kim Taehyung POV

"Jin hyung!" I open the door my hand in laced with Jimin's.

"Yes-oh my God. Are my little babies together?" Jin asks. We both nod and look at each other. He wraps his arms around us.

Kim Seokjin POV

I still ship Taekook.

A/N you are amazing💜💜