<3

Nobody's POV

Months and months past by and Taehyung was still giving Jungkook none of his attention. Now, Taehyung wants his attention. They can't take it anymore. They must communicate.

"Tae!" Jungkook runs up to catch with the older.

"Kook!" They hug and then pull away even though they would prefer to stay in each other's arms longer.

"You ready, Tae-Tae?" Jungkook links their arms together and like the old times they talk.

"Table for 2, please."

______

"OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAH!" The pair bust into loud laughter not giving a damn about their surroundings.

"Kookie," Jungkook hums in response. "I have to ask why?" Jungkook swallows his food with great difficulty, knowing there's no way out of this.

Jeon Jungkook POV

"When I started out as a trainee, I wanted to go home. It was difficult as hell. I missed our school surprisingly, I missed my family, my friends, and most importantly I missed you Tae." Tae gives me a big smile and I swear my heart stopped at how cute he looked.

"I learned to forget about my past life except my parents. I learnt to pretend it never happened in hopes to heal my homesickness. I was fine, I was in a new chapter of my life and I was succeeding in forgetting. It was hard I'll tell you that. Forgetting all the memories I made. I put them in the very back of my mind and I focused on my career. Then I saw you. All the memories we made, all the feelings I felt came rushing back to me. My heart ached, Tae. It really hurt. I decided that I will continue to forget to maybe lessen the pain." I pause and I see concern in his eyes. Not madness. He nods to let me continue.

"I was mean to you because of numerous dumb reasons. One of them was my friend who was also a trainee at the time liked you. Apparently he saw you walking with Jimin and he quote, 'fell in love immediately'. I was in fury at how beautiful you were. Weird I know. Another reason was that you kept on meeting me like it was destiny. I wanted to forget but you wouldn't let me. The reason I was cruel and harsh to you is because I thought it would lessen and maybe end the longing my heart had for Kim Taehyung. I wanted to let your fluffy hair, see your adorable smile, and many more. I'm sorry. But another reason I was cruel is because I realized I loved you."

"Then why was Lizkook a thing?"

"I loved her for a while but not as much as you. She was a distraction sometimes  but I didn't use her too much I guess." Tae gives me a slight smile.

"You loved me?" He asks, eyes wide.

"Ha. No." I smirk. His cheeks get flushed with red and he looks down.

"Sorry. I still love you. Not loved."

"Ya! You scared me, Jeon." He smacks my arm lightly and laughs though I see tears.

"TaeTae?" He sniffles and nods.

"When someone says my name, what do you think?"

"Love. Sadness. Mostly love." He blushes like crazy and looks up to me.

"I'm sorry, love." I say with shame. He brings my head up and smiles warmly.

"It's okay. You had your reasons."

"No."

Nobody's POV

"No." Taehyung looks at Jungkook with clear confusion on his face.

"You didn't deserve this." Jungkook silently cries. Jin and the rest walk into the cafe laughing. Namjoon stops the group and show them the two. They inch closer and Hoseok whips out his phone.

"You're so special. You're my everything. You light up my world more than thousand suns and stars. You brighten up the darkest of days. You are my idol, my hero, my best friend, and most importantly...my love." Jungkook finishes and Taehyung is crying while looking at Jungkook.

"T-that's so sweet. No one's every said that to me." Taehyung wipes his tears with the back of his hands. He covers his wet face.

"This is freaking embarrassing. I'm sorry I look so ugly, like a freaking overused sponge." Jungkook laughs and looks at the red boy with soft eyes.

"Jungkook. Even though you hurt me, and made my life so hell like Satan came knocking on my door," Jungkook raised his eyebrows and Taehyung giggles. "Anyways, I tried to contact you, to get close but you pretended you never knew me. You hurt me. You really did. At times I wanted to give up. But I didn't. You know why?"

"Wh-?"

"It's not a question you're supposed to answer, dummy." Jungkook awkwardly scratches the back of his head.

"You know why? You know why I didn't. Because I knew that's not my muscle bunny. That's not my Jungkook. And look at how my hard work paid off!" Jungkook coos at the older.

"I love you, Kookie."

"I love you too, Tae." They stare into each others eyes with so much love.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook picks up a fake flower from the vase on the table and hands it to a ecstatic Taehyung.

"Promise not to hurt me. Or I will freaking kill you...with my hugs!"

"Believe me, I despise myself for that. Plus I won't mind being killed with your hugs."

"You better me scared, Jeon." Taehyubg crosses his arms.

"Ooohh!" Jungkook flails his arms around.

"Ha."

"Anyways..."

"Oh yeah. Of course I will, but if you hurt me eomma Jin will come after you-"

"DAMN RIGHT I WILL!" Jin jumps up with a salt and pepper shaker in both hands.

"THE FRICK?!" Taekook exclaims and clutch onto each other.

"Hahahahahha!!" Hoseok erupts into loud laughter.

"What?" Jungkook starts.

"The."

"Hell?" They end still not over the scare.

"So you guys together?" Jimin asks while hugging Taehyung. 

"What about me?" Jungkook pouts. Jimin sticks his tongue out but nevertheless hugs him anyway.

"TO TAEKOOK!" They all cheer and Jungkook takes this moment to kiss Taehyung.

"Aish! My heart can't take this all in one day, Jeon."