New friends and face plant

Nobody's POV

Lights. Bright lights. Noise. Ear-splitting noise. Excitement. Uncontrollable excitement. Taehyung walks into the concert area and clutches onto Seo-Hyun's arm. Seo-Hyun was a girl that was in line to come in with Taehyung, they chatted a lot, and ended up being good friends.

"I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOD!" Seo-Hyun shrieks her eyes wide with amazement.

"Me too. Me too!" All of a sudden Taehyung's face meets the floor.

"TAE!" Seo-Hyun drops down to check on her friend.

"OH MY GOSH! HEY, YOU STEPPED ON MY FRIEND YOU IDIOT OF A MAN!" That indeed happened. Taehyung groans because of the contact of the shoe and the back of his head. Finally, he gets up and leans on Seo-Hyun for support.

"Are you okay? I swear if I find that boy, someones having dinner with freaking death." Seo-Hyun snarls. Taehyung laughs, wholeheartedly. They just met and she's so protective, it makes Taehyung feel at ease. Makes him feel safe.

_____

"KIM NAMJOON! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! JEON JUNGKOOK!" The crowd roars and the two aggressively shake their ARMY bombs.

Kim Taehyung POV

Tears fill my eyes at seeing my friends on stage. I look out of the corner of my eye at Seo-Hyun and her face is broken into a large smile to the point where it looks like it hurts. 

"NO NOT TODAY!" I sing along and wave my ARMY bomb high in the air with no care in the world. After a few more songs the concert comes to an end, unfortunately. Seo-Hyun is half asleep on my shoulder and as much as I hate to I wake up the peaceful girl. 

"What? It's over? Noo!" She whines like a little kid. I chuckle at her grumpy face and pinch her cheeks lightly. She giggles at the touch and then her face drops. 

"I-I don't have a ride home?" She stares at the floor, embarrassed. 

"How did you come here?" I ask with concern. 

"A taxi, but it's so late I don't feel safe, Tae." 

"I can drop you off," I say without thinking twice. 

"Really? Thanks so much!" She hugs me tightly and I happily hug back. 

"I have a backstage pass though, so do you mind waiting?" 

"Backstage pass?" 

"Yeah." 

"Lucky." She jokingly punches me and laughs. She goes and waits in my car and I nervously make my way to the backstage guest area. Here goes nothing...