Secret pictures and 1st date

Lisa Manoban POV

The girls were shopping for something, but made me practice more. They made me so tired I had to deny their offer to come with. Ding! I check my phone and I gape at the notification. JEON JUNGKOOK TEXTED ME

Kookiethebunny
Hey! Are you Lisa? This is Jeon Jungkook.

LalaLisa<3
Yes.

Kookiethebunny
Good, for proof can you send me a selfie? I know its your actual number, but maybe not! Plus your really pretty.

"Jungkook just called me pretty!" I fangirl.

Lalalisa<3
Hmm. Thanks for the compliment! But, how did you get my number? And how do I know it's really you??

Kookiethebunny
Ooh testing me? Okay do you know where the dance practice room is on the 2nd floor? Meet me there in 5 minutes. When you come I will say the words will you go out with me? So prepare your heart ;3

LalaLisa<3
Oh okie. I'm  leaving right now.

I don't decide to change out of my night wear and head to the meeting place. I get another text. Its from the girls saying they are sleeping at a relative's. Sadness takes over. I thought we were a team. Friends. I shake those thoughts away, take a deep breath and open the door.

Jeon Jungkook POV

The door opens and there stands Lisa. She's wearing a over sized t-shirt tucked into mini shorts. She has her hair in a ponytail and she looks hot as frick.

Lisa Manoban POV

I see Jungkook oppa scanning me with his eyes and I snap my fingers.

"So. It really is you." I laugh.

"What? Oh yeah." He say, embarrassed.

"Lisa, do you want to go out with me?" He asks. I pretend to think really hard.

"Hey! Don't make me wait, please!"

"Of course, Kookie oppa."

Jeon Jungkook POV

SHE'S SO CUTE! I'm so happy she said yes. I mean how can she resist my charms and good looks ;)

Lisa Manoban POV

"I have to go. It's late. Uh, text me?" I say, and mentally cringe at how awkward I sound.

"Of course!" He say, while pinching my cheeks. I pout, earning a laugh from him.

"Ok bye. Sleep well." I leave but stop when his hand grabs my wrist.

"Thanks." Kookie says, in his husky voice. I feel my head go red.

"Yep-yeah. Haha, no problem." I escape from his grip.

Next day

Today is a free day for us idols!