Lost and Found

Kim Namjoon POV

"Guys! We know where Yoongi is! Let's go." We hop into the car.

"Where?" J-Hope asks.

"Uh, at a house."

_____

Jeon Jungkook POV

Oh shit. This is the Kim's house.

"Hyung. I don't want to go in."

"Nope, you're coming, Kookie." J-Hope grabs my arm and leads me out. Namjoon hyung rings the bell.

"Hello."

Kim Namjoon POV

The door opens and out steps the most beautiful human being ever.

"H-Hi. My name is Kim Namjoon." I put my hand to shake. He shakes it with his incredibly soft hands.

"I know who are. I'm Kim Seokjin. What brings you here?"

"We are looking for our bandmate, Min Yoongi. Our spy, spotted him here. So where is he?" J-Hope questions. OH MY GOD HIS LASTNAME IS KIM TOO! .

"Jin hyung who is it?"

"Oh, hello BTS. Such an honor." A boy bows. He seems to be looking for something.

"Yeah, Jungkook bow!" Both their eyes go wide as Jungkook comes out from behind J-Hope.

"Hello." Jungkook weakly bows.

Author's POV

Jin and Jimin's face is anger mixed with utter disgust.

"Jin hyung who is it?" Yoongi comes by the door and sees his band mate outside.

_____

"What the hell were you thinking?" Namjoon lectures Yoongi.

"I needed to get some air." Yoongi lies.

"Sure. Air for the whole night!" Namjoon fights back.

"Who were they?" J-Hope asks Yoongi.

"They were kind people, Jimin and Jin!" Yoongi states, his voice getting louder.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me." This was know just a battle between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"You may be the leader, but I'm the eldest. I may be an idol, but I can take care of myself," he looks coldly, at Jungkook as he says the next words. "I won't forget my respect, I won't let my job get to my head."

"Sorry hyung."

"It's okay, Namjoon. You're just looking out for me. I'm sorry."

______

They enter the practice room, and dance and dance.

"Okay, good job. Let's take a break before we start the next songs." J-Hope instructs, as he reaches for his water.

"Jungkook." Yoongi points to him and motions to follow him. Namjoon and J-Hope are too busy on their phone to realize the two have gone.

"Yes hyung?"

"You know what."

"No I don't." Jungkook tries acting innocent.

"You. Know. Exactly. Why. I. Was. There. What. My. Words. Meant." With every word, Yoongi corners Jungkook into a wall.

"No, I freaking don't." Jungkook tries to run, but Suga yanks his arm back.

"Listen kid, don't test my patience."

"Fine! Why did you go to the Kim's house?" Jungkook wanted answers but he wasn't ready.

And Yoongi realized that. Long before Jungkook did.