Hobi and Tae

Kim Taehyung POV 

"Hello. Here's my pass." Before the guard can take my pass a cold voice says something. 

"It's a fraud." Jungkook?! 

"No, it's not. My friend, well Min Yoongi gave it to me." I reply, close to tears for no reason. 

"Ha. I'm actually in the band." He comes from behind the guard, arms crossed in front of his chest. And oh my god he looks hot. His hair slightly damp with sweat, a few strands perfectly across his forehead. His shirt folded up, so his muscles are on full display. He has on tight black jeans and Adidas shoes. 

"You know me though, I'm like your best friend-" 

"I don't know him. Take him away. That ticket is a fraud." He interrupts me his voice so full of hate I cower back. 

"No, you know me. You do." My eyes wander around, tears rushing down my face and I resist the urge to leap and hug him. He's so close. 

"Let him in. He's my friend. Well, best friend." Yoongi! Jungkook whips around and I sigh of relief.  The guard takes my pass approves it (a deep frown on Jungkook's face) and I basically skip in. Yoongi swallows me into a hug and I hug him back. I feel Jungkook's stare on me and I shiver at how intense it is. Yoongi seems to realize and gently pushes me aside. 

"What's your deal with this pure, sweet angel?" I look down, shyly.

"Thanks, hyungie."

"Just telling the truth." Yoongi puts his hands up and has a playful look in his eyes.

"AAH!"

Jung Hoseok POV

Namjoon and I are joking around when we hear voices. I spot Taehyung. With Jungkook focused only on Yoongi and Yoongi only focused on Jungkook and Taehyung focused on the two of them I make my move.

"AAH!" Taehyung yelps, and grips on my arms.

"Tae-Tae!" I snuggle my face into his soft marshmallow-like hair.

"Hobi hyung?" I nod, my face still in his head.

"HOBI HYUNG!" He squirms out of my grasp and hugs me really tight.

"I missed you Tae. Didn't know you were here."

"Thanks to me!" Yoongi points to himself and Jungkook rolls his eyes. Jungkook then begins to leave but without leaving his eyes off Tae and I, Yoongi grabs his arm and yanks him to make him stand by him.

"Wait." Everyone looks at Namjoon.

"Let's go."

______

We all sit at the reserved booth at Mihi's Bakery.

"So, this is Taehyung."

"The famous Taehyung." Jungkook mutters. I glare at him, and he backs into his seat.

"So, I'm Namjoon. And you're Taehyung."

"Yes. Such an honor to meet you, Namjoon hyung. I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

"Another Kim!" Namjoon throws his hands up and laughs along with Tae.

"Like Kim isn't the most common name in all of Korea." Jungkook says, smugly.

Jeon Jungkook POV

Like Kim isn't the most common name in all of Korea." I say, smugly. I earn 3 death glares and one sad stare.

"Time to clear this one hell of a mess up. Ready? No? I don't freaking care."