Mint hair and liars

Kim Taehyung POV

The door practically bust open as Kai and another guy walk in. They both look furious-No murderous as they take a seat. I gulp.

"Kai. Why are you here?" I ask.

"I told Mr. Lee the truth that it was me, but he's still giving you detention since you slept," I nod. "I got detention since I said those comments, but since he trusts me apparently he told me to watch you. And him." He points to the guy in front me with mint green hair. I nod again.

"So, do I only get one detention then?" I ask him, hopeful. He shakes his head yes.

"Hey. Have any food?" The mint haired guy turns around. I reach into my bag and get some chips. I hand it to him and he gives me a cute gummy smile.

"Thank you." He begins eating happily. Out of the corner of my eye I see Kai looking at the boy angrily. I take out a piece of paper and write, Kai, why are you looking at the boy like that? I give it to him and he writes back. He asked me for FOOD and I said I didn't have any. Then a bag of chips falls out of  a pocket of my bag that I didn't zip up. He called me a liar. I read it and laugh. The mint haired boy turns around and looks at me. I look down while playing with my sleeves. That's a stupid reason, Kai. He scowls. I'm not a freaking liar! I know Kai hates being called a liar since he also got framed a lot as a kid, and he's pretty sensitive about it. Didn't say you were ;) he groans and chucks at my head.

"Kai!" I turn around to throw something back. Right on his forehead. Goal!

"Kim Taehyung! Detention tomorrow!" Mr. Lee growls. I groan. Great just great. I'm pretty sure Mr. Lee hates me.