Confession and idea

Kim Taehyung POV

I run all the way home. Jin is at a friends party so I'm home alone.

"AAAHH!" I smash a vase that was right by me. Sobs run down my face as I throw my pillows, my poor plushies, and anything at my reach at my bedroom wall.

"I HATE YOU, LIFE!" I yell on top of my lungs. I don't care if anyone can hear me. I grab a photo frame and I realize what it is. It's a selfie of Jungkook and I. This one's a keeper. Although, I turn it face down.

"Whew, I'm tired. Jin's going to kill me." And with that I float off to dreamland.

Author POV

Jin comes home, excited to go to bed.

"Get co-oo-l! Get cool!" He sings Stray Kids, as he takes off his shoes.

"Ow!" Sharp glass makes it way into Jin's bare feet.

"What the hell?" He looks and sees his favorite vase-broken.

"Mom." His mom gave that vase to him, before she died. It was her favorite.

"Kim Taehyung!!" Jin screams, not caring if he's asleep.

Kim Taehyung POV

"Kim Taehyung!!" Jin's home. I brace myself, as I take my time going downstairs.

"Yes Jin hyun-" Jin's sobbing. I look at the vase, and I gasped realizing which vase I smashed. His mom's. I hug Jin but get flicked away.

"I just called you down hear to make you realize what you did. I bet your room's is not any better." I nod, ashamed.

Kim Seokjin POV

He nods.

"Just go away, Taehyung. Please." I shoo him away. He nods, and says sorry one more time.

"Ya, I didn't actually mean you stupid head!" His mouth goes in an O shape, and he cuddles me tightly.

Park Jimin POV

How do I tell Tae, that we should just be friends? I approach his house, with a teddy bear. The bell rings, and I wait.

"Jiminie Cricket!" Tae explodes, into laughter.

"Haha."

"Come in." I notice the empty spot where Jin's vase was. Tae notices my gaze and tells me what he did.

"Why?"

"Because I need to get something off my chest. Jimin, I have a confession, and I have something for you." He comes back with an adorable whale plushie.

"Aw. Thanks. I have a confession too."

"Oh that's cool. On three, let's say it." I nod.

"One two three!" He counts.

"We should just be  friends."

"I don't like you. I like Jungkook."

I pause. He likes Jungkook?

"Oh, that works out. I think we were just meant to be friends."

"Yeah," I agree. "Here is your little teddy bear. And Tae, you like Jungkook?" His eyes fill to the brim with tears. He says, nothing as he let himself fall on me and sobs.

"I love him, Jimin. I really do. I want him back!" He sobs. My shoulder and shirt gets wet, but it really doesn't matter.

"Tae. I want you to know you will get hurt. I told you this before." I hold his shoulders away from me.

"I know, Jiminie. I know." He drops down.

"Wait. I have an idea."

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ VIEWS!!!!! Also, what do you think is Jimin's idea?? Vote and comment :)