High bill and texts

Kim Taehyung POV

After hearing what Jungkook said about him and I, I was so much more happier. I get my phone and send a selfie of me smiling to Jimin.

•TaeddyBear•

Jimin! I have some aWeSoMe news.

I.Got.Jams.
Really? Ooohhh. Meet at Koya Cafe by the park in 10??

•Taeddybear•
Yes! Be quick.

                                _____

I dash to Koya Cafe, determined to get there before Jimin goes. I order for him and I. I choose a seat by the window, so I can see when he's coming.《 5 minutes later》Where are you jamless hyung! At that moment, Jimin walks in. I wave my hands and he comes over.

"So....spill the tea!" He squeals. I laugh at his cuteness. I tell him everything but I don't get the reaction I expected.

Park Jimin POV

Tae excitedly tells me everything.

"Is that it?" I ask, sipping on my chai tea. He nods yes.

"Tae. How do I say this?" He looks confused.

"You shouldn't trust Jungkook." I say, quietly. Please don't hear. I see the happiness in his eyes get replaced by anger and hurt.

"You know what? Why did I even tell you? You're just jealous of how close Kook and I are! He said I'm still his best friend! You jealous midget jamless monster brat!" With that he storms off. I swallow back my tears. Why?

Jeon Jungkook POV

I quickly go to Bang PD nim's meeting room, and see the rest of BTS on their phones. I sigh in relief, because Bang Pd nim is not here. I look around and the only available seat is by: Suga hyung. I shyly sit down and pull out my phone.

YourHope

Where were you, Kookie?

Muscle.Bunny.

None of your concern, hyung. I dont have to tell you everything. Nosy much.

I look up to see Hoseok hyung glaring daggers at me.

YourHope

We're talking after this meeting. You have no choice. Also, I'm your 2nd oldest hyung so learn to show some respect!! Btw: I know I'm your hope but if Nmajoon or Suga hyung find abt this convo....there is no hope T^T

Muscle.Bunny.

Ok. Okay!

"Aah! BTS. Hello." Bang Pd nim comes in and we all now and great him. He talks about our upcoming concerts. I'm so excited.

J-Hope POV

After the meeting, I grab Jungkook and we head to a cafe.

"Kookie."

"Hobi hyung." I stifle a smile. I remember my cause and my face goes serious.

"Jungkook, you have been acting weird lately. I know ARMYS are worried too. Like on our latest interview you were extremely rude to the interviewer. We weren't happy." I cross my arms. His smug expression doesn't change.

"Jeez. Sorry." I call the waiter and asked for the top 3 most expensive items (this was an expensive cafe). It comes, and I quickly devour it not giving the maknae any. I slam my hands on the table making Jungkook jump in his seats. I see the waiter coming with our high bill.

"The hyungs and the I have had enough of this unnatural attitude. I'm leaving, and your paying." I smirk and hurry out. I see his face, a mix of anger and 'what the hell do I do, this is crazy expensive'. I laugh wholeheartedly. Revenge is sweet!