Nightmares and pity

Park Jimin POV

I decide to visit Tae and call Kai. We bring him his favorite snacks and happily walk over. The doorbell rings. *inserts Jungkook's ding dong*

"Yes! You guys are here." A worried Jin exclaims.

"Why? Did something happen to Tae?" Kai asks. Jin sadly nods. I drop the bag and run upstairs hearing Kai following me.

"Tae? It's Jimin, I'm coming in-" Kai opens the door quickly and walks in. You can practically hear our hearts shatter. Tae is bundled up in a ball, in his covers. His dark eye bags on display, and tear stained cheeks. He's also saying something over and over again.

"I swear to go if that basta-" Kai starts. I silence him with a glare.

"Tae-tae. Are you alright?" I ask, kneeling at a reasonable distance away. He ignores me and continues to say what he's saying.

"I'm ugly, fat, and useless. I'm ugly, fat, and useless. Jungkook hates you." I don't hesitate to swallow him into a hug. Kai joins whilst caressing his hair. Tae stops and begins to sob. We hear another sob at the door.

"Ohhhh! Mama's hear, Tae-tae." Jin hurries over and gives him a tighter hug. He clutches onto Jin like his life depends on it. I start to tear up, but quickly blink it away.

Kim Taehyung POV

I snuggle into Jin's warm embrace, never loosening my grip on his shirt.

"Save me. Please." I whisper, not even sure if he can hear and drift away to dreamland.

"You think I like you? You think I love you? Ha, you thought wrong, Kim." Jungkook towers over me.

"He's an idol now. And he's mine!" Suga appears behind him. Jin hyung comes out as well.

"I never once cared for you. Guess I really am a good actor."

"We all only take care of you for pity." Jimin and Kai cackle. I fall deeper and deeper into a black hole, their laugh a pain on my chest.

"Taehyung!" I hear my parents voice. One last flash of their face and fire claims them thiers. I sit up in my bed quickly, sweating and panting. I feel my face and relax. It was just a dream. Yet, all those words haunt me. Lingering in the back of my mind. What if it's true? What if Jimin and Kai only care for me out of pity? Jungkook what if all those things he said to me are true? The door opens quietly. Kai pops his head in.

"Yes! You're awake, Tae." He side hugs me and I laugh.

"I want you to know, we will always be here." I shake my head no. It's all pity.