Yells and Wanting

Park Jimin POV

"Can I have backstage tickets to your next concert?" I spit out the nacho chips. Tae looks at me and gets my expression. He starts to run.

"Hey!" I chase after him. I forgot how fast he got.

"Yoongi say no!" I scream over and over again.

"No! Listen to me Yoongi!" Taehyung smirks as he locks his room door shut.

"KIM TAEHYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD!" I bang on his door.

"Yoongi say no!"

"Tae its for your own good. Don't get hurt again." I say, as I lean hopelessly against the locked door.

Min Yoongi POV

"Tae? Is that Jimin in the background?" I hear faint Jimin yells.

"Maybe. Please!! I can arrange a date with you and Jimin? Send you pictures of Jim-" I feel my face redden. I would like that.

"I was going to say yes without all that."

"Oh. Well haha." Another bang in the background. Jimin must've said something else, since Taehyung replied with shut up.

"Hey!"

"Oh, I'm sorry for insulting your boyfriend."

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Jimin yells. I hope that changes soon though.

"Please just give me the tickets!" He desperately yells.

"Yeah, Yoongi who are you talking too? Wait is that-" Tae disconnects the call. Stupid Jungkook.

"Get the frick out." I say, pointing to the door.

"Fine. Jesus." He walks out. Well, time to sleep! My desire gets interrupted when Tae calls again.

"Was that Jungkook?" He asks, in a small fragile voice.

"Yes, Tata."

"Jimin promised me food if I let him in soo yeah." I smile unknowingly. Jimin calls me from his phone. (Taehyung sneakingly got ahold of his phone, before he locked Jimin out. He give it back when Jimin came in.)

"Yeah Yoongi hyung."

"Hey, Jimin."

"Okay. I'm going to get to the point. We both don't want Tae to get hurt again because of Jungkook right?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, but on the flipside Tae is going to be depressed if you don't give him the tickets."

"True true. Where is he?"

"Oh, he's snarfing down ramen."

"Haha, mood." I hear a scream in the background.

"What the frick? TAE! Yoongi come quick!"

Min Yoongi POV

"What the frick? TAE! Yoongi come quick!" Jimin screams into the phone. My stomach churns at the thought of something happening to Tae-again. Why do I feel like something really bad happened?

"Yoongi..." I hear groan as I fling open the door with the spare key I was given by Jin.

"WHAT THE HELL?"