Movie and fangirls

Kim Taehyung POV 

It's been one month since my Kookie has left, and been living his best life. Going on tours, having fan meets, and meeting his idols as well. I've seen them all-all his performances with his band, BTS. They are 4 of them: Suga, RM, J-Hope, and Jungkook. I know Suga, and I don't even know if he remembers me. I was there when he decided to change his name. These days I've on the verge of depression. I feel so forgotten by Suga and Kook. I lie in my bed on my phone just thinking about life before Jungkook left. How happy we were. 

"Tae, two guys named Jimin and Kai is here to see you!" Jin yells from downstairs. 

"Coming!" I reply, with utter fake happiness. I splash my face with water and head downstairs. 

"Taehyungie!" Jimin and Kai exclaim as they swallow me into a hug. 

"Hey, guys." I return the hug. I remember the hugs Kookie and I used to do. 

"Well, I'll leave you, boys, to do whatever-except drugs, smoking, drinking, etc. Call me if you want anything to drink or eat. Okay? Bye." Jimin, Kai, and I laugh at Jin's little reminder. We march upstairs while singing nonsense like we usually do. I'm forever grateful for Kai and Jimin. Jimin has been there for me since Jungkook left, and Kai always had my back. The two never stopped supporting me and listening to my cries, screams, and rants. 

"Sorry for not asking you if we could come over." Kai apologizes. I chuckle. 

"It's okay guys, thanks for coming over. Oh, there's a new movie in theaters. It's a horror, do you want to go see it?" They nod, excited. 

"Jin!" He comes in a second. 

"Yes...." I ask for money and permission for the movies. 

"Can I come?" He asks, eagerly. The three of exchange glances. 

"I mean," Jimin starts. 

"Not to be rude hyung," I continue. 

"We just want to watch the movie-Jimin, Tae and I. we don't hang out much due to the extreme amounts of studies. So we would really appreciate if it could just be us. Oh, and have some money please." Jimin, Jin, and I look at Kai like he's the best person in the world. But, Jin just looks offended. 

"Okay, okay. A simple no thanks Jin, you're amazing and handsome though would've done just fine." Jin mutters under his breath.

                                ****
"I think the remodeled the whole theater." Kai exclaims.

"Either that or we came to the wrong one." Jimin whispers to me. We continue to talk while waiting for food.

"Oh my god! Jamie!" Two girls huddle over a phone and freak out.

"Is this fate? BTS is having a concert in Busan!" I'm guessing they live in Busan. They jump up and down. I notice they are wearing BTS sweatshirts and one says: Jungkook!