Plan and J-hope

Kim Taehyung POV

"Hello, Yoongi." He shakes around, muffled curses escape the cloth around his mouth.

"Yoongi please. I'm going crazy."

"I can tell." He responds, with sass.

"Just give me the tickets. Backstage." I stick out my hand.

"No. It's for your own good, Tae!"

"Please. Yoongi. I will hurt my self. I will kill-"

"Why? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THAT JERK?" he screams somehow tearing off the cloth. I don't think and raise my hand to slap him. He blocks my hand and ever so slowly twists it.

"Oww, stop it hyung!" I try to pry his hand off but it's like a sumo wrestler fighting a little kid.

"What will I get?" I groan in pain.

"Anything. Please stop."

"You will set up an utterly romantic cheesy over the top dare for Jimin and I. And it better be good." I nod quickly tears filled to the brim of my eyes.

"I thought you were supposed to be hurting me, Tata." I look at my wrist and black and blue bruises take over the soft skin of my wrist.

"My manager called I have to go, Tae."

"Bye." I say with my head low. I step out my basement and go to to Jimin's.

"Hey Tae. Thank god your here. I need help."

"With your sanity?"

"Not entirely wrong." We laugh and I snack on a bag of chips.

"Oh can you put the groceries away, sweetie."

"Sure mom." We talk about silly stuff and a box of soda catches my eyes. I burst out laughing.

"What so funny about me almost ruining my aunt's wedding?" He comes in and sees what's in my hand. 

"Really? A box of soda with your boyfriend advertising it? Wow, Jimin wow." I wipe the tears from laughing so hard.

"What he looks hot." Another round of laughter. I pop open a bottle and chug it down.

"Daebak." I run to Jimin and see him practically drooling over a photo of-

"Yoongi in his new photoshoot! So handsome. He's my boyfriend!" He huge the phone to his chest and falls. I catch him but he's still in the daze of love. Aish this hyung!

"Jiminie what did you want to tell me?" I ask, clearly annoyed.

"Oh yeah. Sorry," he says dusting off the invisible dust in his clothes. "I want to throw Yoongi a fabulous first date. You know so he knows I truly love him." Oh great. Is he going to ask me to plan it?

"And?"

"Oh yeah, you planned my cousin's first date. So...."

"TAEHYUNG! I have to give my amazing boyfriend an awesome date. Please plan it. I have the planning skills of an ostrich." Jimin's cousin begs me. We were visiting his aunts house and her daughter "needed" me.

"Why can't you plan it? I don't even know him? Plus romance is a no-no for me." She pouts.

"Jungkook! Tell him." She spots the innocent boy who just happened to walk by eating his food.