Pecks and gummy bears

Kim Seokjin POV

🎵Oh I'm a gummy bear, yes I'm a gummy bea-🎵 Tae's phone rings.

"Oh its Jimin." I pick up.

"Hey, Tae." I stifle a laugh.

"Ya, Jiminie it's Jin."

"Oh yeah. Can you ask Taehyung if he can come to the park by the Expensive Girl Cafe? I need to talk to him about something important. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Thanks, Jin hyung." And with that he ends the call.

"Hey." Taehyung comes out. I tell him what Jimin told me too. He happy face drops.

"Oh okay. Let me get ready then." I walk out of the room. What does he want to talk about? Oh my show's starting.

Park Jimin POV

I pace back and forth like a tiger in a cage, waiting for Tae to arrive.

"Ya, pabo!" I see Tae running my way. I cross my arms against my chest.

"Hey, I'm your hyung remember that." I lightly punch him in the arm. He cutely giggles.

"What are we doing here at Expensive Girl cafe? It's called Expensive Girl for a reason." I laugh.

"Look at the park." His mouth goes into a O shape.

"Then why did you ask me to meet here?" I shrug my shoulders.

                              ______

"Here have some milk." I pass him a carton and he gladly sips on it.

"Jimin. I want to say sorry." He says, with his head down.

"Aish, Tae." I bring his head up and cup his cheeks.

"I should've listened to you from the start. When you told me in high school when Jungkook left. You told me that people change, and so will Jungkook. That he may forget you. That I shouldn't feel bad. Because it's how life is. I'm so sorry, hyung. I have been terrible to you."

Kim Taehyung POV

"I should've listened to you from the start. When you told me in high school when Jungkook left. You told me that people change, and so will Jungkook. That he may forget you. That I shouldn't feel bad. Because it's how life is. I'm so sorry, hyung. I have been terrible to you. I am probably a big burden-" my words get cut off with soft lips on mine.  They come off and I see Jimin's flushed face.

"Oh my freaking god. I am so sorry, Tae." I laugh, and grab his neck.

"I liked it, Jimin. Thank you." I give him one more peck and walk off. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK!