News telling and reuniting

Jeon Jungkook POV

"Stupid hyung. Leaving me with the freaking bill."

"Jungkook!" I turn around. My eyes widen.

"Han?" He runs up to me and squeezes me.

"Hello, Jungkook hyung." My mouth is open in shock. He pushes my chin up to close my mouth. I hug him again.

"Hi. Aren't you and Stray Kids on tour?"

"Hyung! It ended. Don't you pay attention to my band?" He fake cries.

"Yeah, of course I do." He smirks, and I whack he back of his head.

"Hey, do you want to meet my hyungs?"

"Of course, Jungkook hyung." I laugh.

_____

"Hyungs! I'm home, with Han." Namjoon hyung comes hurrying out.

"Annyeong, Namjoon hyung." He bows. I grin.

"BTS FAMILY MEET-" J-Hope comes out banging a pot with a spoon. He spots Han.

"Oh. Hello." J-Hope says, embarrassed. I laugh loudly.

"Anyways, we're going to be in my room." Han bows, and we head to my room.

Kim Taehyung POV

I am so happy as I walk back home. Unfortunately, the incident with Jiminie and I is back in my head. I guess I did overreact. I should apologize to my hyung.

"Jin hyung, I'm home!" I say as I put my keys on a little hook.

"Tae-Tae!" He comes up to me and gives me a big hug. I gladly return it.

"I have some amazing news for you. It honestly sounds like a dream." I lead him to the couch.

"Tell me the tea." We both laugh.

"I met J-Hope near a cafe, and he signed Mang and a piece of paper. I told him how much ARMYS and I both appreciate BTS, and then he led me to a park. He gave me his phone number, and wants to be friends, since he doesn't have a lot. I HAVE MY BIAS'S NUMBER!" I yell as I throw a Mario pillow on Jin.

"Hey! But, that's amazing, Tae! I'm so happy for you." I nod.

"I'm going to take a shower." I wave and head up to the bathroom while whistling.

A/N I'm a new STAY and my bias is currently Han. Do you guys like Stray Kids? Vote and Comment💜