Accidental confession

1 month after

Min Yoongi POV

"Please!" Taehyung begs as he follows me around my dorm.

"Tae, no! It's for your own freaking good." The boys were out practicing more and I was 'sleeping'.

"Yoongi," he twirls me around by grabbing my wrist and makes me sit on the couch. Well he made me fall but I sat up. "If you truly love me. You'll make me have BACKSTAGE TICKETS TO YOUR CONCERT!" he screams while shaking my back and forth.

"Goddamn Tae. Stop, this. I do love you-" the door opens as my sweaty band members pile in.

"Shit." Without a warning I shove Tae into my closet.

"You love who, Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook walks in. I can practically see Tae clutching his shirt and fanboying.

"Sleep. Food. Quietness." I say as I pretend that I just woke up.

"Makes sense, Meow meow hyung." Jungkook and I finally (kind of) made up. Not going to lie it feels being able to talk to him again after giving him the cold shoulder for the longest time.

"So, how was practice?" Jungkook ask while rocking back and forth. I was opening my mouth to reply when- *Tae coughs* Jungkook looks at the closet then at me. Frick you, Kim Taehyung.

"Oh, excuse me."

"No no. That wasn't you. You cough as loud as a vacuum cleaner."

"Thank you?" He walks slowly to the closet and my heart is beating so fast it feels like its gonna dasi run run run it's way out. He opens the closet door just as I was going to tackle him. I brace myself. 1, 2, 3 seconds pass. I peek through one closed eye.

"I swear I heard someone cough in here. Well, gotta go I have a date with my girlfriend. Lisa, I love you!" He winks at me.

"You know, meow Meow hyung. Shes really the one. She makes my heart beat so fast and make me smile so much my cheeks hurt. She's the one! I live her too much. I mean we are the maknaes! Royal and Golden maknaes. Well, cant be late." He leaves, but sticks his head back in. To wink towards the closet. Shit.

Lisa Manoban POV

I see Jungkook run my way. I'm wearing ripped black jeans, a lace crop top and a oversized jacket, my hair is in a neat high ponytail and my feet are in Adidas. Jungkook is wearing black ripper jeans, a fashionable flannel with a white tee inside it, he's wearing his tan Timberlands. We both are wearing a that and a black masks.

"Hey, babe." He greets me along with a passionate kiss.

"Hey." My face is so red right now, I'm glad my mask covers most of my face.

"Where do you want to go." We swing our hands back and forth.

"Uh, Jungkook."

"Kookie." He corrected me.

"Oh yeah, Kookie. Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer it." I ask, nervous. He looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"Anything my sweet." I giggle at the nickname.

"Let's take about it at that cafe." I nod and we run hand in hand.

"LISA AND JUNGKOOK!" the waitress screams almost dropping our drinks. The whole cafe turns around and takes pictures. The waitress sees your expressions that clearly show 'What the hell?' She says sorry and tells everyone to go back to their own business.

"Jesus." Jungkook mutters under his breath. I can't help but agree.

"I saw your recent post on Instagram." I begin.