Cliche and rip fruit bowl

Nobody's POV

"Talk to me." Jungkook calms his nerves, at listens to the older.

"Do you know how much suffering you've put me through? How many nights I've been dead inside, while you've been living your best life? You would he happy I would be happy... for one sole reason. That you were happy." Jungkook silently cries, listening to the truthful words.

"Do," Taehyung swallows back his upcoming sob. "Do you have any idea how many times I've tried to kill myself?" Jungkook gasps and his eyes are sore from how many tears are flowing out.

"No. No. Please tell me you're lying." Jungkook pleads.

"I wish. I really wish." Taehyung gets up and laughs.

"See how it feels." Taehyung sips the remaining coffee and makes his way out the door, leaving a sobbing mess.

Time for you to get a taste of your own medicine, Jeon.

Kim Namjoon POV

"You know there's a thing called karma." I comment as a I spot a sulky Jungkook eating on an apple.

"Shut up, leader hyung." I gasp and wave my finger around, exaggerating my words.

"I am your hyung, don't speak to me like that."

"You know you look like Jin right now." Shit.

"Oh shit! I have a date with him. Thanks, Jungkook." I throw on a denim jacket, knocking over the fruit bowl.

"Hyungg..." Jungkook whines.

"Shut up!"

"The fuc-" I close the door and head out to meet my Jin.

_____

"Joonie!" I feel warm arms wrap around me and I feel at instant ease.

"Jinnie." We talk, laugh, rant, and even sing. He has such a good voice. Omg, he should so join BTS. I'm sure Yoongi doesn't want the responsibility of the oldest hyung anymore.

"Jin, do Taehyung and Jimin have killer dancing skills and stellar voices." I put my hands up and enthusiastically smile.

"Joon. As your boyfriend I think I can say this. One, put your damn hands down and smile normally you're creeping me out," I do what he says. "And two, please don't use the words stellar and killer in the same sentence ever again. It's cringey as hell. And finally, Jimin is a dancer and Taehyung enjoys singing and they are both stellar at it." He winks at the end of the last sentence. We pause and then erupt into laughter.

"And I'm cringey?!" I gasp between laughs.

"Hey! I ain't gonna change my damn mind." He snaps his fingers.

"But seriously are you sure they're good?" Jin grabs my face and brings it close, and I feel the blood rush up to my face.

"Dead. Serious." I nod, and peck him on the lips.

"I love you, Jin."

"Aw. I love me too." I give him a 'what the hell' look and he stifles a laugh.

"I'm joking. Kind of. I love you so much, Joonie." And with that we look at the sunset-just kidding it morning. And with that we're not being cliche and we head to the convenience store because Jin needs food.

Jeon Jungkook POV

"WHY WOULD THEY KILL THE DOG?!" I wail into the thousands of pillows on my bed. I feel like I'm on my freaking man period.

"Kook?"

"Only Tae," I sniffle. "Can call me that."

"Bunny?"

"Only Tae."

"Kookie?" Hoseok winces, knowing what coming next.

"ONLY TAE!" I roar, and he dodges the pillows thrown at him.

"Oh my God, fine. Annyeonghaseyo joneun bangtan sonyeondan hwanggeum golden maknae jeon jungkook imnida. There."

"Much better. Proceed." I wave my hands to call him, feeling like a freaking prince.

"You know sometimes I forget I'm the hyung here."

"I know."

"I swear to the Gods. Help me!"

Kim Taehyung POV

"REVENGE IS SO SWE-E-EET!" I sing into the cheap karaoke mic, and Jimin and Kai join in.

"Aaahhooohhh!" They vocalize.

"TAKE THAT FREAKING JEON JUNGKOOK! HA, THROWIN OUT THESE CURSES NEED NO SPELL BOOK!"

"Burn!!" Kai and Jimin laugh.

"YOU TAKE AWAY MY HEART, MEAN TO ME, ON CAMERA YOU'RE SWEET AS A TART."

"Lalalalal." Jimin and Kai prance around recording me.

"ONE!" I scream.

"TWO!" They yell back.

"I HATE YOU!"

"NO YOU DON'T!" They sing back.

"I KNOW, THAT'S TRUE." I give them a wink ( well try to).

"Thank you, Korea! Bye!" I hop off the stage (stack of old textbooks).

"Wait." I clutch the mic and point to Kai and Jimin.

"My amazing friends, Park Jimin and  Kim Jong-in or Kai!" They both give flying kisses to the wall and we hold hands and bow.

"That was something alright."

"AAAHH!" Jimin accidentally screams into the mic and we all cover our ears.

"Oh my ears. My fragile ears." Jin falls into Namjoon's arms and clutches his ears.

"Oh my God, you're so dramatic. My goodness." Kai rolls his eyes, jokingly.

"You wanna go?" Jin immediately pops up.

"Cash me outs-"

"Not in this household, nah!" Jin crosses his arms and we all laugh hysterically.

We are so close to 1,000! Thank you so much!! This chapter is sort of short so sorry for that. Vote and comment. Hope you enjoyed :)