Camera and speakers

Kim Seokjin POV

I got Yoongi's number and he was coming with us to meet Taehyung.

"Ready, Jimin?" He comes down.

"Yeah!" We pile into the car and drive to Bighit.

"Hey, guys!" Yoongi says, cheerfully as he sits in the front.

"Hey Yoongles." Oohh, Jimin's giving nicknames? I SHIP IT!! I see Yoongi's face turn pink at the name.

"What's up, Chim-Chim?" Now it's Jimin's turn to turn into a strawberry mochi.

"Okay, enough with the flirting can we go meet my injured brother?" They both scramble to explain that they weren't flirting.

"Nope! Yoonmin for life."

______

Taehyung is watching cartoons on the hospital TV.

"Tae honey!" I sprint to him and give him a big hug.

"Jinnie hyung!"

"Jiminie cricket!" Another hug. Yoongi comes in the room.

"Yoong-" the happiness from his voice drains.

"Hey, Tata." Taehyung squeezes his hands to motion that Yoongi should hug him.

"I'm sorry, Tata."

"It's not your fault, Lil Meow Meow. You hurt me once. I'm just so happy you're here. I forgive you. Well, forgave you. A long time ago." Yoongi gives a laugh of relief and they hug again.

_______

Taehyung comes home talking about I don't even though anymore.

"Jin hyung, is there kimchi?"

"Yes! Oh, and Jimin is coming over in 5." He giggles and munches on his kimchi.

______

Author POV

Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung are on Jin's bed. Taehyung in the middle hugging a whale stuffed toy.

"Tae, want to tell us what happened?"

"Okay, Jin hyung."

Kim Taehyung POV

I take a deep breath and begin my story.

"I was miserable missing my old life and my best friend. After the library I headed to a bar. I drank too much and stumbled to get home. The drunk Tae thought that a dark alleyway would be a nice shortcut. Some thugs were bullying a helpless person. I decided to take action because I know how it feels being bullied. I pushed them off and defended the victim. The fight was a blur but I remember spilling everything about Jungkook and me. They teased me saying that I was a crazy fan thinking I knew Jungkook. My anger got the best of me and I just fought. Obviously, two, sober, buff men versus a drunk weakling isn't fair so they really hurt me. They finally gave me one last hard beating to the head and ran away. I saw Jimin and called his name before passing out." Jin and Jimin's face was a mix of disbelief and being proud.

"So, any thoughts?"

"Let me start," Jin hyung begins. "Tae, I'm proud that you stood for someone. But you know better than to lie to me, and get drunk." Jin hyung scolds me.

"Sorry, Tae. I agree with Jin hyung. You are much more responsible than this. I know that Jungkook is messing with your feelings. Jin hyung and I talked and we decided it's best if you either find someone else you really loves you or just please get over it. You're not only hurting yourself but us, too. Jin hyung, Kai, Yoongi Yoongi hyung, and me. Please remove this Tae and give us back the old one." Jin nods.

"I'm so sorry. You have done so much for me. I am beyond grateful, I didn't realize how much I hurt you as well. I am truly sorry, hyungs. I will change. I promise. I love you!"

Min Yoongi POV

Practice was over and I was still pissed off at Jungkook. I really wanted to meet Jin and the others. Especially Jimin.

"Hey, Jin. Can I come over? Really? Okay, I'll be there." I ask Namjoon and be says I can. I drive over while jamming out to some songs.

Jeon Jungkook POV

People say I'm cute. I say they're right. People say I'm talented. I say that's true. People might say I'm smart in all the wrong ways. Oops! Can't deny that. Basically I put a microscopic camera on Yoongi's shirt and jacket. Yes, I know I'm spying and maybe even being a stalker.

Jeon Jungkook's POV and Min Yoongi POV

I knock on Jin's door and within seconds I feel hands wrap around me.

"Yoongi!" Jin squeals. I return the hug.

"Okay, so Vmin don't know your here but I have some amazing news." What? Are they together again?

"Ooh! Spill." Jin hyung tells me everything and I'm close to tears  story. Then he tells me that Taehyung is going to try his very hardest to move on. "Move on from what? We were never a freaking thing!" 

"Yes! It's about time." I cheer.

"About time for what?" My love Jimin and Taehyung come down stairs.

"Yoongles!" Taehyung throws himself on me and we hug tightly. "Yoongles? What the actual hell?"

"About time for dinner!" Jin hyung says, with a wink at me. "Ooh yum I miss Jin's cooking."

"Can I put my coat away?"

"Yes, Jimin show him."

"Here." Something catches Jimin's eyes.

"Hyung. What is that?" He points to the speaker/camera. "Shit."

"What the frick?" I unclip the camera and smash it with my foot. Jimin points to another one on my shirt.

"What the hell? Who did this?" I smash the 2nd one.

"I don't know."

Jeon Jungkook POV

My plan worked! I heard enough. You know if Taehyung is over me, then why do I think of him? I know, I'm going to talk to Lisa. She's hella attractive and seems nice. I go to the manager ask if he knows anything about Lisa. To my surprise he gives me her number.

"Thank you so much!" I excitedly head back to my room.