Boxes and canonballs

Min Yoongi POV

I secretly sneak in Taehyung. We make it into my room before he manages to drop something. I hand him a nicely wrapped box.

"Ooh! What's this?" His face is lit up at the thought of a present, and I urge him to open it. He opens it and gasps. Inside is a BTS shirt, a banner, a lightstick with his name engraved into it.

"This is wonderful." He hugs them all accidentally starting the lightstick.

"Well.....KIM NAMJOON MIN YOONGI JUNG HOSEOK JEON JUNGKOOK BTS!"

I laugh and he gives me a big hug.

"Oh and here." I hand him a Cooky backpack and he puts all the stuff in. He changes into the shirt and the door opens. I push him back into my closet and in walks Jungkook.

"Hey hyung."

"What's up? Are you sad?" He nods. I pat my bed and he sits down. I see Taehyung looking through the crack.

"I broke up with Lisa."

"Wait for what?" He cries and his head rolls on my shoulder.

"It didn't feel right." I rest my head on him and we just sit there.

"She doesn't freaking deserve me. She's so wonderful. I love her. As a friend. Hyung..." Jungkook is bawling and I get him to soak up my shirt. Namjoon and Hoseok pop their heads in and I shoo them away. Jungkook calms down and to soothe him we talk. About really unusual things. It was nice.

Nobody's POV

A relieved grin creeps up Taehyung's face. Broke up with the weight that was in my way. He sings in his mind. Jungkook once again eyes the closet. Before Yoongi can even stop the younger Jungkook leaps up and throws open the sliding door, with such strength he breaks the door. Yoongi holds his breath and waits. Nothing. With caution, Yoongi opens his eyes.

"I swear, I thought something was in there." Jungkook ruffles his hair in disbelief.

"Why can't you freaking believe me? Anyways just eat ice cream and watch movies. It helps. Oh and talk to Ji-" Yoongi stops himself just in time.

"Talk to you, hyung?" Jungkook asks, his face blank.

"Haha, no one." Yoongi kicks Jungkook's butt out the door.

Maybe I should talk to Jin.

Once the footsteps in the hall vanish, Yoongi peers into the open closet.

"Tata?"

"Yes, hyung?" And there he is. On the freaking ceiling. He's wedged uncomfortably on the top shelve. His feet tucked under him, his head bent from being too tall.

"What the frick?" Yoongi takes a picture of the boy.

"Reflexes?"

"Reflexes?" Yoongi repeats. Taehyung nods. Yoongi rolls his eyes and motions for the younger to come down. Taehyung cautiously makes his way down.

"Hey, hyung-" Taehyung freezes half way down. Yoongi puts his arms up in an effort to cover the boy in his closet.

"I can see him. Wait. TAE!" J-Hope pushes his hyung and pounces Taehyung, causing them to collide with the floor. J-Hope and Taehyung hug for the longest time and they finally separate.

"Tae?" Namjoon now joins the 3.

"Great, it's all of freaking South Korea in my room." Yoongi throws his hands up and sits on his bed with a flop.

"The frick? It's like 4 people in here." Namjoon replies as they all judge him.

"Exactly." They give him one last look and ignore him.

"Tae what are you doing here?" Namjoon asks.

"I'm going to your concert and I'm going to confront Jungkook." J-Hope gapes at the boy.

"No way!"

"Yes, way."

"Good luck, Tae."

Nobody's POV

Taehyung soon exits the dorm due to BTS needing to carry on with their work. With Namjoon's words in mind, he goes to his best friends house.

"Jiminie?" The house is a mess.

"Oh hey." A has poked out from a pile of clothes. Taehyung moves a pile of black tees with his foot.

"What is all this?" Jimin laughs and explains he's cleaning.

"Ohhhhh okay."

"Well, searching."

"For what?" Taehyung receives Jimin's eye smile. 

"A box." Taehyung smirks. Jimin's being secretive. 

"Care to tell what's in this box?" Jimin bops Taehyung's nose and replies, 

"Stuff." Taehyung's patience is wearing thin. 

"No duh, Sherlock. What stuff? I wanna know!" Taehyung doesn't care that he's being whiny right now. HE JUST WANTS TO KNOW. 

"Stuff that I can't tell you." Jimin goes back to folding and Taehyung walks backward, gathering speed and-

"TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung cannonballs into the nicely piled clothes and his legs and arms are in a jumble with Jimin's. 

"What the hell was that for?" Jimin asks, pissed as heck. 

"Not telling me what's in the goddamn box," Taehyung replies, trying to pretend the cold glare Jimin gave was nonexistent. It's hard. Jimin finally gives in and hands the boy the box.

"What?! For me?"

If your reading: blank_taeee welcome to Wattpad