Examples and carving

Kim Taehyung POV

I knew texting him wasn't a good idea. He probably blocked me by now.

_JeonJungkookOfficial_

Haha. Why? Give me one good reason!

_KookiesAndTae_

Omg thanks for not blocking me!! My one reason; you were mine first

_jeonjungkookofficial_

What the actual hell? I was my parents first! Lol.

_KookiesAndTae_

No duh, genius. I mean as a friend.

_jeonjungkookofficial_

Oh my God. I know you freaking are. DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT GET?? FREAKING KIM TAEHYUNG! I'M AN IDOL, AND YOU'RE SOMEONE OF MY PAST....MY PAST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR BRAIN. you're getting blocked.

_jeonjungkookofficial_ has blocked you

That's how my whole world came crashing down. Again.

1 month later

"Ya, Jimin!" I slap the back of his back.

"Ouch. What was that for? Why the hell does everyone forget I'm their hyung." He complains as we get comfortable on my bed.

"Huh? What ever do you mean, pabo?" He glares at me.

"Sorry. Pabo hyung."

"You, that girl in old school, that annoying neighbor of mine, Kookie-" He stops. Anger clouds my face.

"Get out, hyung." I point to the door.

"Sorry, Taehyung." He walks out and closes the door.

"FREAKING JEON JUNGKOOK!" I throw my innocent Pikachu plushie on the wall.

"You can come in now, hyung." He comes in and picks up the Pikachu. We continue talking like nothing ever happened.

Park Jimin POV

To be completely honest, I get scared around Tae these days. His personality changes so fast. For example, we were in the park he got really mad and then he took one breath and he was cheerful, like he didn't just scream on top of his
lungs gathering the attention of many people and making a poor baby cry. Why did he get mad? Oh, it was because a girl wore a Jungkook shirt. That's it. Everything Jungkook related sets this trigger in him. I'm worried that at the rate that BTS is growing, and Jungkook being very popular, Tae is going to get hurt. Mentally and physically. Just the night before I saw him using a sharp pencil to carve the words, You were mine first. This is gone too far. I didn't tell Jin though. Jin has so much on his plate right now. I don't mind taking care of Tae but I'm getting freaked out. I slept over one night and woke up terrified, because I saw Tae caressing a picture of Jungkook and singing, You were mine first and Don't forget me, Kookie. I was on the verge of running out the front door. He looked at me and I lost it. I screamed and screamed. He came over and shook me.

"Jiminie hyung, are you okay? Please stop screaming." And just like that he was back to normal like nothing ever happened.

A/N hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment💜💜