Goodbyes and screeches.

Jeon Jungkook POV

TIMESKIP

I walk the empty halls of my house as I brush my hand on every corner, and every piece of furniture. It's April 24th and tomorrow my group and I will be announced. Today is the day that I'm officially leaving my house and going to the BigHit dorms!

"Kookie, you ready?" I nod, and brush the tears that were taking over my vision. I dash downstairs and the door opens.

"I'm coming-" I stop when I see who it is. "Mom." In front of me is a scene I would never forget; Taehyung, eyes red and swollen, his cheeks stained with tears, his hair a mess, and still on his pajamas.

"Why? Why didn't you freaking tell me?" He shouts, while crying.

"I-"

"You never told me your dreams are coming true! That I might never even see you again!" He screeches. My parents open the door and quickly close it and go away. I'm quietly sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Tae."

"Don't." I look up in confusion.

"Call me Tae. I'm freaking so mad at you right now, Jungkook. We could've spent so much time together to make up for the time that we won't be able to spend." I'm in shock. Don't call him Tae?

"I'm sorry, Taehyung! What should I do huh? Go back in time?" I shoot back. I see sadness and rage in his eyes that are usually filled with laughter and happiness.

"Maybe." I give him a quick hug then walk away. I quickly go in the car already regretting everything. The car door opens and I get pulled out.

"I'm sorry Kookie. Please don't ever stop calling me Tae. Have fun, be safe, and work hard my little bunny," he ruffles my hair. "I have something to say."

"Yes?"

"I uh- never mind! Just please don't forget me! Don't let fame get to your head. Bye bye, Kookie! I'll miss you so much. Keep in touch." He says, choking on his tears.

"I'm so sorry Tae. I shouldn't have done what I did. I didn't want to get you hurt if I didn't make it. Stupid I know. I will never forget you Tae. I will work hard, and text you everyday. Bye bye, Tae." With one final hug, and a final hair ruffle, I
get in the car. We drive off and I see Tae waving. I squint my eyes. And saying something?

Kim Taehyung POV

"I love you, Kookie. I really do." I say as I wave.

Please don't forget me.