Hospital and unfortunate phone calls

Kim Namjoon POV

We get called in for another meeting, and I can't wait. The other members have been telling me about Jungkook but I just wish they would focus on our work as well.

"Okay, guy. We are going to be doing another tour! It will go to Japan and here in South Korea! Here are the schedules." Yes! Everyone is radiating with happiness and excitement. Well, all except Jungkook. It's time the maknae had a talk with the leader.

______

"Jungkook ah. Come in my room." He nods, and follows me in.

"Yes, Joonie hyung." He swivels around in my chair.

"Jungkook be serious." He stops with a puzzled look.

"The members have told me how odd you've been acting, I know you're probably getting tired of being lectured. The hyungs are right. This is your job we are having a tour and we need to make our family and ARMYs proud. Okay, whatever is going on can wait until after the tour. Unless, you tell us and we help you solve it and your mind will be clear for the tour. You have two choices. Make them. Now." I say, firmly.

"Joonie hyung. You're my favorite. So, if I tell you please don't tell anyone. Only Suga hyung knows but he is furious with me." I nod. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

Min Yoongi POV

I decide to make a major decision.

"Uh, excuse me. Are you Park Jimin?" The man twirls around elegantly to face me. Woah. He is the most perfect man I've ever seen. Sorry, Taehyung.

"Yes. Hello? Hello? HELLO?" I snap back from my thoughts to find Jimin (at least I think it's Jimin) waving his hand and snapping his other hand in front of me.

"Finally. I am Park Jimin. Sorry, do I know you?" He squints his eyes, and they form into adorable crescents.

"Wait. You look oddly familiar. Min Yoongi?" I gasp. I grab his petite wrist out of the convenience store and run do a dark alley way.

"Hey, what the hell?" He yanks his wrist away, and runs it. I see blueish and red Mark's where my hand was.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Although why is an idol searching for me? Wait, did BigHit finally realize my talent?" He fake gasps. I laugh and show my famous gummy smile. The crescents return.

"Maybe. Anyways, do you know Kim Taehyung?" His gaze darkens.

"Sorry. I think you and BTS should leave us alone. By the way, if BigHit if does realize Taehyung and mine talents, I'm positive we will deny without a second thought. And tell that idiot of a maknae of yours to ask himself: WHAT DID TAE EVER FREAKING DO TO HIM?" he falls down, and sobs. I stand there, stunned.

"Jimin." He turns around. There is Taehyung, bruised and injured.

"Taehyung!" We both rush over.

Park Jimin POV

We see Tae bruised and splattered with his own blood. My tears come faster. I see Yoongi take out his phone, and call an ambulance.

"Finally BTS can do something right." I grumble. I look over at Yoongi with Tae in my hands. His eyes are glossy with tears. Guilt rushes over me. Bright lights crowd us as people carry Taehyung over.

"Be careful please. Please." I fall and Yoongi catches me. Please. His hands go to my pockets, they grab my phone and my carkeys. Is an idol robbing me? He uses my thumb to swipe to unlock my phone. He puts me on his back and he unlocks my car.

"It'll be alright. It'll be alright, Jimin." He buckles my seat belt.

Min Yoongi POV

I look at his contacts and his favorites consist off the police, a man named Jin, and Taehyung. I click on the green call button for Jin.

"Yes, Jiminie. What can be more important than the finales of my favorite cooking show?"

"This is Min Yoongi."

"From BTS? Yaas, Jiminie found himself a man. It's about time." I laugh.

"I wish, but I'm sorry to say that Taehyung is currently in the hospital." I hear the phone hit the ground.

"OH MY GOD! Where are you?" I tell him the location and by minutes I see someone who I hope is Jin rush out.

"Jimin! What the hell happened?"

"I don't know hyung. I don't know."

"We both knew the day when Taehyung would fall into some shit." He sobs.

"It'll be alright. Don't worry, guys." I rush to the hospital.